Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Gobshite's son is in court for burglarising Lee Hendrie's house. :crylaugh:

Yeah I heard this on WM yesterday.

Son of Beelzebub robbing Lee Hendrie. Not a shock really, it's the kind of thing any small heath inbred would do

I'd like to see him go some place where I don't have to hate him. If he can make another go of it in the Premier League then more power to him :thumb:

yep its almost set, blose are not getting much which is the good news :) secretly he is relived after the shambles behind the scenes

apparently its a right circus

No? Really? I am shocked. Would never have thought it.

Are they not just trying to piggy back on the buzzword "young and hungry" as a way of disguising signing players for very little, on peanuts, from nowhere, to replace average players with at least some pedigree?

They are not exactly pulling up any trees, it looks from the outside like desperate cost cutting with some spin on top.

To be fair, I had to remind myself that you weren't referring to us when reading that.

Signing international u21 players is not the same situation as blose signing nobodies. It's laughable your even comparing the two

We've signed 5 players: 3 in their current Full International set ups, 2 U21s (for Spain and Holland no less) and all 23 or under and all for 7 figure sums.

They've signed 5 players: 1 in their current international set up (reserve keeper for Ireland until Given is recalled), all but 1 23 or over and all for 0 figure sums.

• Like 1

yep its almost set, blose are not getting much which is the good news :) secretly he is relived after the shambles behind the scenes

It seems £2.25 and a player on loan is being reported, accurate or less?

Do you know some players or staff at the club.

Signing international u21 players is not the same situation as blose signing nobodies. It's laughable your even comparing the two

Well up until 2-3 weeks ago I'd never heard of any one of the five players we've signed though no doubt you had a dossier at home on each........

Take the C&B specs off mate, every one of our signings has been highly speculative with zero Premier League experience.

Should add though btw, not upset with any of them but I know nothing about them to be upset about.

Edited by bannedfromHandV

blose want hobbs, but i understand leicester have come in for hobbs and he prefers a move to them ahead of blose. fee is in region of 2m with add ons

In all seriousness do they have 2m?

blose want hobbs, but i understand leicester have come in for hobbs and he prefers a move to them ahead of blose. fee is in region of 2m with add ons

In all seriousness do they have 2m?

think thats the Davies fee

Dunno if this slipped below the radar, but Trevor Francis' son was found not guilty of burgling Lee Hendrie yesterday.

Tbh, it sounds like Hendrie set the whole thing up to get the insurance pay out. If that's the case he should be charged himself.

thats in terms of percentages though

you could argue that we have the same number of fans in the centre of brum and then villa also manage to attract far more for the outskirts and midlands

the benefit of being a much bigger club...

Â