Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Are they not just trying to piggy back on the buzzword "young and hungry" as a way of disguising signing players for very little, on peanuts, from nowhere, to replace average players with at least some pedigree?

They are not exactly pulling up any trees, it looks from the outside like desperate cost cutting with some spin on top.

Edited by AndyClarke

Maybe you're right, but rumours are abound that they are getting Ravel Morrison back. If he wasn't such a nutter he'd be in United's first team right now, he's gonna be a top player in the Championship if they get him back.

And Electric Cigarettes...  :blink:

Fair play to them for putting HHHO on all junior, infant and academy kits mind.

After recently splitting up with my partner I thought Believe me trim  a dating site, ive just got a message off a women called "Nat" and it happens to be that thai bird in a blues top (pics posted somewhere in this thread) she is a unemployed housewife who "works for her husband" Honestly I wet myself a little bit  :huh:

Come on mate...you could have a lot of fun with that, post a new thread in OT. Could be legendary!

When I get home tonight I will finally get my head around posting links and put her profile up. She has a private pic album aswell. Believe me i will have fun.

tumblr_m41j01U2yX1qlfwzk.gif

• Like 1

I've signed up to sha forum....I just keep posting on villa related threads to bump them back to the top. Mind u, I think there is a few villa fans on there f**kin with there heads. One subject tonight is titled 'why villa are better than us and always will be!!'

Thought that was a bit too obvious but no...they're being reeled in one after another.

It's quite entertaining to be fair :-)

• Like 1

from an article on  fixture list compiling

The draft schedule is tweaked and sent out to all clubs in March, with a form asking them to respond with any specific requests. "It's very rare that we get a blank form back," admits Snellgrove, but not all can be accommodated - Birmingham City asked if they could have a home game next season on 19 April to celebrate Trevor Francis's birthday but the League could sadly not oblige, although the schedule does take into consideration the Nottingham Goose Fair and the Shrewsbury Flower Show.

:crylaugh:

• Like 2

Fair play to them for putting HHHO on all junior, infant and academy kits mind.

annoys the **** out of me that all our sponsors share villa's vision or some such bollocks when it comes to acorns but we dont stick them on our kids kits

that just makes it worse

and looking round SHA (the sunderland one is the same) why is it so badly organised? so many topics that are exactly the same with <10 posts in each, there's absolutely no structure to any of it

yeah its a bit all over the place. Every other thread it seems are about us instead of keeping one thread to slag us off...like we have for them :-). That's why they're getting angry all the time about villa being there main subject of conversation. I think there's quite a few villa on there tho to be fair. A so called blues fan posted a clip of villa fans at arsenal jubilantly jumping up and down singing 'the blues r going up then there going straight back down'. It really is entertaining

and looking round SHA (the sunderland one is the same) why is it so badly organised? so many topics that are exactly the same with <10 posts in each, there's absolutely no structure to any of it

Because they don't have pro-active mods, you know like the ones people moan about on here ;)

QUIET, YOU!

Ha, just reading it.

Remember that Benitez guy they had? Striker and they all thought he was the tits and he was **** shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

Edit: Although having googled him his scoring record since he left that circus is actually excellent.

Edited by Stevo985

Christian Benitez's scoring record in Mexico, before and after sha

Santos Laguna: 67 goals in 95 games

Club America: 63 goals in 79 games

I'd probably blame McLeish for him only scoring 11 in 30 games...

His transfer to America was a Mexican record $10 million, too.

Edited by leviramsey

I drive past waste hills everyday and always tempted to stop, get out and void my bowels at the entrance, stick two fingers up at everyone at the shit hole of a training ground and then drive off.

• Like 2

Â