Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

SHA

Arsenal vs Wigan - 162 Posts

Day 6: Carson Trial  - 1 Post

I hope they enjoy the summer, poring over the Daily Mirror's Benteke speculation while their entire club goes to the **** wall.

Having a party when small heath die, we're having party when small heath die.

Jelly and ice cream when small heath die, jelly and ice cream when small heath die...   :wave:

Edited by flamingsombrero

Where does this bollox about majority of our fans come from outside brum? All SHA fans proper brummie apparently too. I know we do attract fans outside Birmingham, but to hear them talk you'd think there is no Brummie Villa fans..

Where does this bollox about majority of our fans come from outside brum? All SHA fans proper brummie apparently too. I know we do attract fans outside Birmingham, but to hear them talk you'd think there is no Brummie Villa fans..

It's symptomatic of a big club like ours that fans are not just going to be from Birmingham but also the overspill areas, especially when you consider the surrounding area isn't exactly a football hot bed. It's not really an insult and besides, there are no shortage of Blues fans from Solihull, Redditch etc.

I think this thread proves one thing: we will never ever be able to stop laughing at Small Heath. Whenever they do something good they always follow it up with something sh*t. They win their first cup in god knows how long and get relegated. And we always know that however low we stoop they will always stoop that bit lower. Witness 5-0 defeats against Barnsley

Stories abound today that they cant even afford to spend £250,000 to take Paul Caddis off Swindon Town. Clark has apparently been told to seek out free transfers and loans only, no players out of the 13 (!) that are out of contract will have their deals renewed.

I think something big is about to go down there - this should be a very interesting summer. I can see them starting with a points deduction next season and a transfer embargo.

I don't want to see them go bust but a relegation to their rightful place in League One wouldnt go amiss.

Wigan > Small Heath

No fans? Wigan's 19,000 average better that Blues's 16,000

Wigan 8 years Premier league to Blues's 7.

An FA cup is better than a League Cup,

• Like 3

Come on give him some credit, he's doing the sitting and the looking at the camera talking then he even does a bit of walking talking! Do you know how hard that must have been for him?

And he twirls and hits his glove lovely. That's a sign from noses, similar to cave men, if they twirl and smack a plastic glove it means they're nervous but they're willing to communicate.

And listen to his extensive and imaginative vocabulary "Hopefully Wigan will be relegating Villa (This was filmed 15th May you have to give them time to let it sink in) and 10,000 Blues fans (There's the imagination part) will be there see it, it'll be...good (And there's the extensive part).

Come on give him some credit, he's doing the sitting and the looking at the camera talking then he even does a bit of walking talking! Do you know how hard that must have been for him?

And he twirls and hits his glove lovely. That's a sign from noses, similar to cave men, if they twirl and smack a plastic glove it means they're nervous but they're willing to communicate.

And listen to his extensive and imaginative vocabulary "Hopefully Wigan will be relegating Villa (This was filmed 15th May you have to give them time to let it sink in) and 10,000 Blues fans (There's the imagination part) will be there see it, it'll be...good (And there's the extensive part).

Filmed long before the 15th may, this was on YouTube before the millwall v wigan semi final, end of April at least. Wonder if he is still going to wigan though?

I was thinking about setting up a donation page to raise £250k to sign that Swindon guy, spam it around every club's forum and eventually get nationwide coverage (radio, news etc) but it'll probably be too much hassle.

Â