Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Lee Clark claims Zigic was dropped on the weekend as a result of "the worst training session ever"

Yes, I heard him talk about it on the radio the other day saying that since leaving school and going in to football at the age of 16 Zigic turned in the worst training session he'd ever seen from anyone :lol:

I wonder what he did/didn't do? Sounds a bit more than just not breaking a sweat. Or is Lee Clark just trying to impose his authority by dropping one of the 'senior' players (a la Mclaren dropping Beckham).

Does anyone know how their £8m parachute payment is paid, ie. is it monthly or just as a fat lump when they went down ? Ie. £16m in year 1, £8m start of year 2 etc.

Also what do they get off the FA for being in the championship ? Next to nothing I'd guess ?

Because I know he's called Daniel Ivery and I recognise him - (http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/5270/often-partisan-player-of-the-year-chris-burke.html)

Bit of a moron really. Writes for the mail in a very anti villa bitter blues fan kind of a way from time to time.

They're all like that

Excellent.  The Official Villa Facebook page now has 1,000,000 fans.  The noses, "pride of the Midlands" - from two years ago, have amassed an enormous 40,000.  That's Villa fans outnumbering noses by 25-1. 

Excellent.  The Official Villa Facebook page now has 1,000,000 fans.  The noses, "pride of the Midlands" - from two years ago, have amassed an enormous 40,000.  That's Villa fans outnumbering noses by 25-1. 

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah sadly too many teams below SHA so they should scrape by

The Dingles look to be in trouble though so its not all bad news

Lets hope their players believe that as well and get a little complacent, A couple of bad results and they could find themselves one place above the trap door, then they can panic and capitulate.

Well it's a pleasant thought anyway, so lets live in hope, even if I actually believe you are right in your analysis of the situation

Â