Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

You know, I think I might know that guy. Shocked

Does he work at Tyseley train maintenance depot?

Well accoring to his FB, Steve Rotherham is "retired" and lives in Pattaya :crylaugh:

Just had a good lurk on both their profiles... :shock:

Me too... Just....no

:shock: **** me! It's like Andre The Giant got a gastric band.

According to the Express and Star Wolves only paid 4m for Johnson, despite him being touted for double that. They really must have been desperate for the cash if that's the case.

4m? we should ahve made a bid for him. i think he is a decent player. i rate him more than dunne

Been talking to somebody on FB about that guy and a post he made; 2eurgue.jpg

Thailand islam - 4.6%

UK Islam - 2.7%

(stats from Wiki and other sources)

Good lord.

I think he's better off there. **** off out of our multicultural society you biggoted arse.

"Nat Cheekham" = definite tranny.

Steve Rotherham = definite small heath pinhead.

Apparently they've been foul-mouthing and abusing folk so much on FB it's even annoying the other 'Noses :crylaugh:

Cleanse computer after clicking

As Blues prepare to enter a new era, the club are pleased to announce a unique and exciting approach to shirt sponsorship.

Under the management of Chris Hughton and with the club set to venture into European competition for the first time in half a century, it promises to be a memorable season at St. Andrew's.

And Blues will already be making history by offering the advertising space on the front of our playing shirts on a match-by-match basis.

The unprecedented agreement will allow flexibility throughout the 2011/12 campaign and help the club to maximise commercial revenue while also building strong relationships with a wider range of local, national and international businesses.

Should the circumstances allow then the club will also be in a position to make a public show of support to certain charitable causes.

Overwhelming feedback from supporters has also made it clear that a large number of Bluenoses want the choice to be able to buy this season's strips without a sponsor so we're now delighted to be able to deliver that retro look.

Following this confirmation, the club's new away kit will be available to purchase first, as pre-planned, on Thursday August 4. Delivery for the home kits should then be taken the following week with further confirmation to be made in due course.

Commenting on the thinking behind this fresh approach, Blues' Commercial Manager Ian Dutton said: "The commercial team have been working hard since relegation to find a suitable brand to work with the football club and unfortunately we had a number of offers that didn't match the price that we valued our shirt sponsorship to be.

"We didn't want to devalue that by accepting an offer that wasn't suitable so after some careful consideration we opted to bring a new and unique approach to Birmingham City.

"After speaking to Middlesbrough and West Bromwich Albion who have previously offered their shirt sponsorship on a match-by-match basis, we found that it worked very well for them.

"This will give brands the opportunity to test the water into shirt sponsorship rather than taking a leap of faith by taking the full season.

"We will be able to support brands and build positive relationships with local and national companies."

Any companies wishing to make the most of this opportunity can contact Ian Dutton on 0844 557 1875 option 3 or via e-mail: commercial@bcfc.com.

Can't believe this is actually true! Brilliant!

How much do you think it would cost for VT to sponsor SHA for one game, and what could we have written on their shirt?

Â