Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

13 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Haha knew it, they'll get some shitty equaliser and be all "We never give up" "glory days(?) Are back" etc after drawing at home with the team 17th in the league

Spawny.....but not proppa, vile spawny. Mate.

• Like 1

Bored again....but was heartened to see earnest discussions about the plight of forest and everton....unfortunately one or two just STILL can't let go 🤣

Screenshot_20240116_130100_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Bored again....but was heartened to see earnest discussions about the plight of forest and everton....unfortunately one or two just STILL can't let go 🤣

Screenshot_20240116_130100_Chrome.jpg

The nerve. Your club has been swirling the championship plug hole for years you tit. You are spawny.

• Haha 2

If the goal line technology had worked we'd have been in the champo screaming blue murder about Kevin Friend disallowing Lansbury's legitimate equaliser against Palace due to a non-existent dive off a tackle that was an obvious penalty anyway; as it is things happily evened out and it's the usual suspects stuck in the void screaming, desperately awaiting the day they can take physical form and harass the living again

I guess with the kind of people whose piss it still boils its probably funnier that they think the Hawkeye mess-up is some enormous cosmic injustice tbh

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

If the goal line technology had worked we'd have been in the champo screaming blue murder about Kevin Friend disallowing Lansbury's legitimate equaliser against Palace due to a non-existent dive off a tackle that was an obvious penalty anyway; as it is things happily evened out and it's the usual suspects stuck in the void screaming, desperately awaiting the day they can take physical form and harass the living again

I guess with the kind of people whose piss it still boils its probably funnier that they think the Hawkeye mess-up is some enormous cosmic injustice tbh

No. We would have whomped the blosers again and stormed it! We are the doers of Birmingham football, they are the talkers and excuse merchants. They have lost the most games in the championship over the last ten years; constantly been in relegation fights; racially abusing their own players, assaulting opposition players, and constantly hounding managers out. They are lucky, so so lucky. Yet .... "iF HaWkeyE wAs SwItCHed On"......Only if? We would have done something about it to stay up any how! Like we did 🤣 -  It is Villa, it is who we are and what we do!

So they best keep cosplaying fictionalised gangsters (who are based on pure scum), and get the bed sheet ready for whoever has the misfortune to manage that shower of shite. Villa are fact, SHA are fiction.

• Like 3

On 13/01/2024 at 17:11, theboyangel said:

Hopefully that’s the extent of their new manager bounce! 

Yes, the new manager bounce seems to be continuing tonight

• Like 1

Spent this month’s transfer budget on a light show that less than 2000 fans got to witness. Proppa light show though, not like that lot up the roads’. 

Consider me rattled. 

mate

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

£15 a ticket mate.

JLR must have put in compulsory overtime tonight 

I worked at JLR for 40 years, trust me there are more Villa fans than noses there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, meregreen said:

7133, is the attendance, supposedly 🤔. We get more than that in the shop.

yes, but they are a proppa 7,133

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We are rattled. Full House in Bordesley.

Proppa on the rise mate. 

Clear as day.

Love Big Tommy Wagner.

Polly lubing up as we speak

• Haha 2

Â