Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I've heard a lot of Blues fans saying they don't care if they go down after winning the cup, shocking really.

I heard quite a few saying that before they'd even won the cup. The fact they beat us in the Qtr's was good enough for them. Happy to go down.

Clowns.

with regards to noses rather winning a cup than staying up - i would probably be the same if i supported a club who have been as shit as them

absolute fools if thats the case, short term yes successful winning the cup, but i think if they go down they could go like pompey and then long term been absymal and again in our shadow

Allocation 1,700 sold 400

Their club does not deserve shit support like that. They really are a most

ungrateful bunch of chavs :oops:

I cup in 137 years, absolutely their club deserves support like that. :lol:

:lol:

Nah, its how they repay the effort of the team in winning their first MAJOR trophy. Would of thought the Chavvy fcukers would at least of turned out to back them.

Oh well. theyve won the cup, they are on their way back down, now all is left is the deluded dream to kick the **** out of the Villa, whilst they all hide in Asda :lol:

with regards to noses rather winning a cup than staying up - i would probably be the same if i supported a club who have been as shit as them

absolute fools if thats the case, short term yes successful winning the cup, but i think if they go down they could go like pompey and then long term been absymal and again in our shadow

if your a 50 year old bluenose you have seen your team win precisely f*ck all before this season

you are used to floating between the divisions

they know they are never going to do anything proper in the league

i can certainly see why they would take a proper trophy in exchange for relegation

if your a 50 year old bluenose you have seen your team win precisely f*ck all before this season

you are used to floating between the divisions

they know they are never going to do anything proper in the league

i can certainly see why they would take a proper trophy in exchange for relegation

Thing is, with Fu Manchu at the realm, i cant see them coming back up. Which is a delightful thought :lol:

Â