Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

15 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

What was wrong the bloke they sacked.

Lmao what a circus of a club.

Apparently Rooney will bring new commercial opportunities to the club purely on the strength of his 'brand'. Not sure how long those deals, if they exist at all, will be on the table... 

Edited by oishiiniku_uk

They all had a massive lob on about 4 weeks ago, were gonna walk the league and had us running scared. 

Now they are all crying because they've realised what we all knew through their whole American nosh off circus, that they are shyte.

4 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Apparently Rooney will bring new commercial opportunities to the club purely on the strength of his 'brand'. Not sure how long those deals, if they exist at all, will be on the table... 

It's having some effect, the Nursing Home round the corner from us has massive picture of his face in the window with a big red X through it. 

10 minutes ago, Adman said:

This is really troubling.  I have friends and acquaintances who support the blues and I feel deeply for them during this hilarious time.

U ok hun? 😜

Feel really sorry for them. They have been shafted. What happened when our owners came in. They employed a brummie to bring everyone together. What do they do. They sack a brummie and divide a fanbase . 

I wanted them to do well get some hope and momentum and then lose the play off final so i could laugh in their faces like they did when we lost v Fulham. Now thats not going to happen. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

This is like Gerrard all over again. First he says he wants magic moments and now he has faced the press to say they have had a post match inquest and the players have said they arent confident with the system he is putting in place and that he will have to adapt to find one they are happier with . 2 **** games in.  

All the while his coach at Derby Liam Rosenior has just completely nullified them and played them off the park.

• Like 2

Â