Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Ive spoken to a lot of people and they dont know who he is.

Only people that follow american sports know who he is. 

He isnt Michael jordan for example

He’s got more rings than MJ 😉

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Just because you dont follow american sports and know he was doesnt mean its the same for everyone else?

I literally could not tell you any baseball players or NFL. Only ones i could tell you about is baseketball 

Such a great sport, baseketball
image.thumb.jpeg.e69be3a77d2ccdb91097e88628d51695.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

I am still bemused by the fact that something good happens to their club (and Tom Brady involvement is on the face of it good for them as it raises their profile), their first thought is not "what does it mean for us", it's "phwoar, I bet the Villa will be upset by this". Newsflash guys, we aren't upset, or worried, or "rattled". Bemused, yes, and interested to see how it pans out. This obsession they have with us is really weird. 

When something happens at Villa, the impact on or thoughts of Birmingham City fans doesn't even cross my mind.  

I still don't get it. I couldn't give two shits about this club.... like I don't care about Blackpool or Sheffield United.

A bunch of people on here say the same yet here we are 1430 pages later....

35 minutes ago, jimmygreaves said:

I still don't get it. I couldn't give two shits about this club.... like I don't care about Blackpool or Sheffield United.

A bunch of people on here say the same yet here we are 1430 pages later....

In fairness, this single thread, the only one we have for them, has been active for 15 years. So not that busy really. If you added up the multitude of different posts on multiple threads they have about us, It would vastly outnumber our posts on them.

• Like 4

To be fair, there's a lot going on for the average Bloser, with a brain the size of a walnut, to take in.

Tom Brady, he was brilliant in that Gray twins film.

NFL? Didn't they make kitchens? 

Fitness? Eh? Our sister's fit. 

Premier League, where's that then?

Hedge fund? Is that Titchmarsh fella involved? 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Brady on CNN saying he look forward to visit the Sty. -It will break your heart Tom!

I hope he manages to get a Bronx hat for his babbie 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Brady on CNN saying he look forward to visit the Sty. -It will break your heart Tom!

Really hope the white transit van ( with Undiefeeted written on the side in black insulation tape) that picks him up from the airport has his satnav set to shortest route so it takes him down the Old Cov Road rather than the slightly plusher Small Heath Highway. That'd open his eyes a bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Really hope the white transit van ( with Undiefeeted written on the side in black insulation tape) that picks him up from the airport has his satnav set to shortest route so it takes him down the Old Cov Road rather than the slightly plusher Small Heath Highway. That'd open his eyes a bit.

Nothing wrong with the Old Cov road mate...it's where I was born (but I'm alright now) 😄

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Villa 59 said:

And yes, I always drank in town

Mate

I always liked to have a tot  in the Windsor and Hole in the Wall, never seem to get any problems with pesky noses 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I always like to have a tot  in the Windsor and Hole in the Wall, never seem to get any problems with pesky noses 

Hey, they were 2 of my favourite pubs as well mate. Used to finish off in the Ben Johnson before making our way to the game. There were hardly any

bluenoses in town those days mate!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Villa 59 said:

Nothing wrong with the Old Cov road mate...it's where I was born (but I'm alright now) 😄

I can only apologise, the road we were diverted along for the SH Highway upgrade must have been a completely different one to what I thought it was. 😏

• Like 1

Â