Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Sorry i completely forgot about the game at VP, probably because i fell asleep. I meant the one before when Milner scored that cast iron penalty. It was Ridgewell and Johnson at the back then.

I dont rate Murphy at all and think Albrighton could roast him plus Gabby vs Ridgewell could be fun again

I only saw the second half, but i thought they played some fairly good football at times, up untill Cole 'scored'.

Dont get me wrong, I hate them so much that I shake with anxiety when we play them, but I can still say I thought they were the better side on the night.

Furthermore, they should undoubtedly have had a penalty.

Oh, and Gardner is quite a good player for them it seems.

Well for the entirety of the 1st half, they were laughably bad. Commentators and pundits were having a right old laugh about 'em. 2nd half they played fairly well against 10 men.

Gardner is not a good player.

Last night alleviated some of my nerves about sunday

What annoys me though Birmingham FC are never punished. For the Carling Cup antics, have they been punished? No its us that has been punished by the council reducing the seat allocation. I really hope when they come to VP, their seat allocation is reduced to 1500 and it's a point that should be stressed to Randy Lerner and co.

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=128249

inbred sty-dwellers living up to their reputation once again.

that made for some highly enjoyable reading. Highlights:

''They really are scumbags, i have never seen a more vile bunch of people ever. They were spitting at fans in my opinion thats the f**king lowest of the low''

''Typical of the third rate support of a third rate club, really.''

''To give an idea on how fair weathered they are, they're struggling so much to shift tickets for this weekends 2nd city derby tickets are being given away at the club shop for anyone who spends £35 or more.''

And my personal fav...

''The stupid brummie, that punched and headbutted a copper on his helmet, outside Ercans after the game got chewed on by a police dog for about 5 minutes.''

The Blues have sent my work details of a special ticket offer as it's in Shirley and there's loads of "them" here:

SPECIAL TICKET OFFER vs. ASTON VILLA

Sunday 16th January KO 12noon

Adults - £20*

Under 16’s - £10*

BOOK BY EMAIL – HELEN.TIMS@BCFC.COM or telephone 0844 557 1457

Smalltime bunch of bastards, we'll beat them on Sunday.

I'm surprised markavfc hasn't come in here and said what a great job mccleish is doing and then comparing that to Houllier.. too early to do so? :lol:

Eh?

Anyway I couldn't take losing to this shite again on Sunday.

Albrighton could roast any left back in the league IMO. He's done it with Evra and Cole to an extent, the only LBs who have clearly beaten him were Elokobi and Enrique, both who are big lads. Ridgwell/Murphy will be ripped apart (hopefully)

Albrighton could roast any left back in the league IMO. He's done it with Evra and Cole to an extent, the only LBs who have clearly beaten him were Elokobi and Enrique, both who are big lads. Ridgwell/Murphy will be ripped apart (hopefully)

I think with Kyle Walker helping him attack is a bonus, I really hope Hleb plays left midfield.

I think with Kyle Walker helping him attack is a bonus, I really hope Hleb plays left midfield.

Exactly. I certainly hope so.

Â