Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

They don't seriously think Mcleish is better than MON do they? It's not just about having money, it's about using it wisely. Whichever way you look at it our recent success is not just down to Randy's money but also MON for being able to use that money effectively.

It's not like we're Man City anyway. We don't get £200M every summer to spend on players. We get 10 times less and yet are still doing better than them this season.

i just heard they are now creating a thread of carew and jerome they seriously cannot be comparing carew to jerome? first mcclesih and mon now this. whats next they going to try tell us the stys better than villa park?

i just heard they are now creating a thread of carew and jerome they seriously cannot be comparing carew to jerome? first mcclesih and mon now this. whats next they going to try tell us the stys better than villa park?

Depends, the sty is certainly better if you are discussing which ground is better suited to the Championship or League 1. :lol:

Just heard a knuckledragger on Radio WM say they were coming out of Fratton Park in tears.

Oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Yeah funny that, I was in town earlier on my way to the train station and not one of their shite-smelling tops in sight.

Not a very good weekend for them really was it? Losing to a team on the verge of bankruptcy and then seeing their eternal rivals do one of the comebacks of the season.

....and top top it off, the Triad Hairdresser probably wont give Ginger Jock any money to spend in the summer....

BWA-HA-HA-HA :lol:

To be fair, every post on that thread is in unanimous agreement that Carew is much better than jerome. Some posters are even honest enough to acknowledge that we have better players in every position.

Even the OP wasn't saying Jerome was better.

At least some of them know their place.

Some posters are even honest enough to acknowledge that we have better players in every position.

A Nose I work with last week claimed their defence is much better than ours.

He also said Friedel is the exact opposite of a top class goalkeeper, he just looks like one and everybody falls for it :?

Then after I pointed out that our defence is statistically the best in the league he answered 'maybe, but stats mean nothing, everybody knows our defence is much better'.

I then asked him to name a player they have who would get into their back four, to which he replied Stephen Carr.... yes the same clown they had to bring out of retirement to play for them!

To be fair Carr was their best player when I saw them against spurs. Still wouldn't get into our defence mind. (And why would you want him when you could play a centre back there...)

I have not seen a single Bluenose down here. I've seen a few Villa fans mind you.

I think it's safe to say Villa are easily the most popular Midlands club in the south.

One scum supporting knuckledragger went to the same school as me. I have long hair and he snuck up behind me once and threw some gum in it, so it just goes to show you that no matter where they come from, they are all the same, sneaky filthy little clearings in the woods.

That happened the day after we beat them 3-1 with Cahill scoring that scissor kick.

I have not seen a single Bluenose down here. I've seen a few Villa fans mind you.

I think it's safe to say Villa are easily the most popular Midlands club in the south.

i seen a few Villa fan sin london but rarley a SHA fan.

I saw SHA fan working on our construction site last week, i could tell he was from a mile off when i saw some Gypsy gold chain hanging over his hoody.

What is it with them and those 2crt gold chains?

Â