Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Well they're on the verge of winning but wait until you see Benitez's (who's better than Pelé remember) miss from tonight. The commentator argued that it was worse that Rozenthal's. Which may be a bit harsh. But it's still brilliant. Straight off the bar open goal 5 yards out.

I wouldnt mind if they were beating sides that were around us, but they're just racking up wins against the also-rans.

Fulham, Wolves, Wigan, West Ham and Blackburn.

Ironically though, that list contains the sides that have beaten us :oops:

Is funny to see barry's and gerrards teams below them.....

Don't tell anybody but at a Christmas works do on Saturday, some lads were singing villa songs after the manu win, so the sha lot started singing about some johnson playing for england. Animosity was in the air, then "we're all going on a European tour" broke out which was sung by all. It was a real Christmas moment, similar to the game on no mans land I thought at the time.

Good job it's only once a year

Money. I havn't got any of them as bosses which also helps.

I have to work right by their training ground. I saw a couple of players on bikes on the roads the other day, that was a very tuff call when driving past.

I saw a couple of players on bikes on the roads the other day, that was a very tuff call when driving past.

And the lack of press reports about injured sha players suggests you made the wrong call. :)

Â