Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just been looking at the fixtures, next up for Small Heath is a return of Potato head and his Sunderland team to the Sty. How ironic that Carson Yeung's first home game as owner is against the man who he effectively pushed out the job two years ago, I'm sure old Spud head will be really up for this one.

To be fair though we can't really take the moral high ground on this one given what our fans were singing when we played Arsenal a few weeks after the injury happened. Poor taste? Without question. But as I think or hopefully said at the time poor taste is often funny and almost always a key element of football banter.

Oh dear... some Small Heathen on Facebook is bragging how he was chanting Martin Taylor's name at The Emirates after Agent Ridgewell made a disgraceful assault on Walcott. What a vile human-being.

If its the tackle I saw, it was a perfectly good tackle from Agent Ridgewell, cleanly took the ball first and it wasn't penalised because it was legit. Walcott was also soon on his feet making Ridgewell look the chump he is very shortly after

Oh dear... some Small Heathen on Facebook is bragging how he was chanting Martin Taylor's name at The Emirates after Agent Ridgewell made a disgraceful assault on Walcott. What a vile human-being.

If its the tackle I saw, it was a perfectly good tackle from Agent Ridgewell, cleanly took the ball first and it wasn't penalised because it was legit. Walcott was also soon on his feet making Ridgewell look the chump he is very shortly after

Correct Bicks on all points.

Well, not quite. By the letter of the law it's a foul and can be punished as such (even if he gets the ball) if the referee deems that the player has used "excessive force". I'm not the ref but IMO it was a tad excessive.

I agree about him being a chump though. ;)

Well, not quite. By the letter of the law it's a foul and can be punished as such (even if he gets the ball) if the referee deems that the player has used "excessive force". I'm not the ref but IMO it was a tad excessive.

I agree about him being a chump though. ;)

No by the letter of the law it could have been a foul.

Ha ha

Meanwhile, Dunford insists Aston Villa are not as far ahead of Birmingham City as the club and its fans might think. "When you look at it over the years since the war, both clubs have been in a yo-yo," he told the newspaper. "Sometimes the Blues have been in front of Villa. At the moment Villa are slightly ahead of us – they may think that they are a long way ahead. So let's give them a run for their money."

Someone needs to explain to this fucktard the fundermental principles involved in a yo yo, I would love him to tell me when exactly over the years since the war Small Heath have been in front of us. Idiot.

Edit - scrath that, when have they ever in their pathetic little history been ahead of us???

Meanwhile, Dunford insists Aston Villa are not as far ahead of Birmingham City as the club and its fans might think. "When you look at it over the years since the war, both clubs have been in a yo-yo," he told the newspaper. "Sometimes the Blues have been in front of Villa. At the moment Villa are slightly ahead of us – they may think that they are a long way ahead. So let's give them a run for their money."

sometimes?? :lol: you are one good comdeian loser

Five minutes in charge and all they can think about is the Mighty Villa.

Strange............I don't remember Randy Lerner continually referring to small heath when he took the reins at B6 :-)

Its just to appease the fans though is'nt it. After all, not that many of them think beyond the derbies. The opportunity of beating us is all they have.

They would rather lose once we lose which is a sad mentality. Was in a bar here in Dublin when Villa played Newcastle and Blues were playing Coventry and we both lost but their was 10 bluenoses across the table watching our match instead of theres cheering on Newcastle.

Â