Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

SHA looked decent against United to be honest.

That is one way of looking at it, the other would be that it was one of the worst Utd performances I can remember in recent years.

:lol: United created alot of chances.

And they fail to take so many how often exactly? Also if Utd created lots of chances what makes you say SHA were decent?

i will judge after 38 games not one thanks! :)

You sound like O'Neill. Do YOU still need 38 games to judge our very own Curtis Davies? :lol:

Ferguson played better than any of our midfielders which was more relevant than what might happen over the course of 38 games.

Well, we can't laugh at small heath's 93rd minute disputed penalty, lucky **** scum.

But we CAN laugh at the attendance of 19, 922

that was not a penalty talk about robbery. however luck can only get you so far they do not look like a threat scoring goals which must be worrying for them

they are fortunate that hull and pompey are so poor as those two are odds on for relegation espically hull. if i wa sthem i would get rid of brown asap if they want to stay up

how are they worth that much-more than what lerner paid?

How much did he pay in the end? I can't remember. Initially around £80m was talked about, did it end up as nearer £60m? £63m rings a bell for some reason.

how are they worth that much-more than what lerner paid?

How much did he pay in the end? I can't remember. Initially around £80m was talked about, did it end up as nearer £60m? £63m rings a bell for some reason.

I think it was inded £63m

i had it down as £63m too when randy came calling for my 1 share :)

it might just be the markets increasing and 3 years have passed, could also be that for all his faults doug didnt fleece randy for the benefit of his pension fund, if the rumours are true and they want west ham, they'll take him to the cleaners

just wish he'd made his move a month ago and they'd done a pompey

Â