Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Surely every manager HAS to be optamistic? Fair enough, European football is highly unlikely, but if he's confident of staying in the Prem, as I think he will, then Europe is the only thing to push for?

He's right about Barry imo. When he was fit he was a cracking player for Blackburn, many of their fans though he was their best when fit.

Look at what we have brought in: Christian Benitez a proven goal scorer at every level. Will he make the grade in the premiership - why wouldn't he? Look at Torres, he was not proven in the premiership and look at how he has performed over the last few years

now this absolutely priceless. at what levels are this with benitez? the ecudorian league? comparing him to torress is an absolute joke and makes this guy look like a complete fool

Now take Barry Ferguson, he is our answer to Geno Gattuso. A real passionate player who has a winning mentality. He really does have what it takes to play in the league. He was proven at Blackburn, I feel was their best player when he was there. Why he was sold I will never understand.

if it didnt get any worse he tries to compare barry ferguson to gattuso?? is this guy having a laugh? didnt ferguson flop miserably last time round? and now he is even older!!

what a silly bloser

Surely every manager HAS to be optamistic? Fair enough, European football is highly unlikely, but if he's confident of staying in the Prem, as I think he will, then Europe is the only thing to push for?

He's right about Barry imo. When he was fit he was a cracking player for Blackburn, many of their fans though he was their best when fit.

Just to clear up, the post above is actually from a fan on 606 which was linked to from the article about McCleish...they aren't his words.

We all know that having an proven international in between the sticks is going to be a huge boost for the defence, and no one comes with a better CV than Hart. I feel that he will be at next years world cup and will breathe such a huge sigh of relief for the defence.

This is a classic, "proven International" & "no one comes with a better CV than Hart".

So one england cap amounts to a great CV and proven international these days.

Just to clear up, the post above is actually from a fan on 606 which was linked to from the article about McCleish...they aren't his words.

Ah, in that case, what a plank!

Benitez looked good when he came on late in the game at Old Trafford. He will score goals for Blues.

Based on the opening fixtures we (Villa) could've done with Barry Ferguson today who retained and passed the ball better than any of our players against Wigan.

If the inbreds had played us yesterday, we'd have lost, simple as.

They passed the passed the ball around quite neatly today, and they battled for everything.

They basically did everything we didn't do yesterday.

they played well yes however they still lost

they are aging players you think their old players will be able to hack it after 38 games at this level? i doubt it. they had no pressure on them and i must say united were absolutely woeful today (i wish they played like that against us just once) they were playing at a snail pace and with no urgency.

benitez looked good but remember united had two non cbs if that was rio and vidic he would not have looked so good in my view

and barry ferguson? whoever said we should get him should be shot! :lol: all our cms are better thanh him when they are on form, we are just low on confidence at the moment. i am concerned about the game at the sty i have to admit

Looked decent, and had a few out.

Fans put in a good shift to, could hear them belting it out on SKY.

Nothing to laugh at as yet, but I'm sure there will be :lol:

and barry ferguson? whoever said we should get him should be shot! :lol: all our cms are better thanh him when they are on form, we are just low on confidence at the moment. i am concerned about the game at the sty i have to admit

If you look at it objectively Ferguson performed better than any of our midfielders against Wigan. He kept posession of the ball and used it well, I repeat we couldn't have done any worse than have him in our team. I did not say we should have signed him though, so pay attention! :lol:

So shoot me now, fool. :winkold:

If you look at it objectively Ferguson performed better than any of our midfielders against Wigan. He kept posession of the ball and used it well, I repeat we couldn't have done any worse than have him in our team. I did not say we should have signed him though, so pay attention!

So shoot me now, fool.

i will judge after 38 games not one thanks! :)

Another cock-up from those tin-pot charlies down the road :lol:

Blues fans miss United game after St Andrews tickets fiasco

Aug 18 2009 by Nick McCarthy, Birmingham Mail

Recommend

ANGRY Blues fans were turned away from the opening game against Manchester United on Sunday because Birmingham City sold some of their tickets twice.

Dad-of-two Paul Bateman bought two tickets for the opener against the Premier League Champions as a treat for his daughter Chloe, who is 13 next week.

The season ticket holder paid in cash and collected the tickets from the Blues ticket office on August 5.

But when he arrived at Old Trafford on Sunday his tickets were rejected at the turnstile and United officials told him the seats had been sold twice by Blues.

Today the club has admitted a ticketing mix-up and has promised to “investigate how it has happened” and to refund disappointed fans.

They have already apologised to Mr Bateman and have refunded the £57 he paid for the adult and concession tickets.

The 30-year-old from West Heath, who has been going to St Andrew’s for 24 years, said: “I arranged it as part of my daughter’s present and she was left in tears. It’s the one game on the fixture list that you want to be at.

“I paid £57 for the tickets, £40 on petrol, £10 in car parking and I took a day off work. We were told that our tickets have somehow been duplicated. They were sold to somebody else and the ones in our hands were on a lost or stolen list.”

Paul, a customer account manager with a local brewery, added: “There were 15 or 20 other people who had the exact same problem.

“We had to leave Manchester and didn’t even get to see the game on television.”

Another season ticket holder was left outside after he also bought tickets from the Blues ticket office.

Alan Dean, a self-employed painter and decorator, bought his ticket as a member of the Travel Club.

The 56-year-old from Shirley said: “My £42 ticket was refused and I went down to complain at Blues on Monday. I have been told to write to customer services and I now have. I paid cash and picked up my tickets from St Andrew’s three weeks ago.”

A spokesman for Birmingham City confirmed that Mr Bateman had received a refund and that there had been an error: “We have received complaints and are investigating how this happened.”

The 30-year-old from West Heath, who has been going to St Andrew’s for 24 years, said: “I arranged it as part of my daughter’s present and she was left in tears

Can't help but find that amusing.

And his daughter is 13, and he's 30?

Bloody hell.............the knuckledraggrers don't usually wait that long to start breeding

The 30-year-old from West Heath, who has been going to St Andrew’s for 24 years, said: “I arranged it as part of my daughter’s present and she was left in tears

Bloody hell.............the knuckledraggrers don't usually wait that long to start breeding

Its probably his youngest of 5 kids to be honest.

They don't breed they spawn.

Â