Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

5) Russell joined the group I bet we can find 500,000 People who hate Aston Villa!!

come on 500,000 blosers know how to function a pc? im suprised even one knows how!

It aint going very well for 'em :lol:

villa2221.jpg

5) Russell joined the group I bet we can find 500,000 People who hate Aston Villa!!

come on 500,000 blosers know how to function a pc? im suprised even one knows how!

It aint going very well for 'em :lol:

villa2221.jpg

Bare in mind that will be "full" of loads of other fans who are jealous of us.

Once the season starts I predict their spirit will be broken after about five matches when they realise they are well out of their depth in the Premier League. They will then revert to their 'I don't care if we get relegated as long as we beat the Villa' mantra.

For all those who have said they don't mind if sha came up, see you at the derby at VP next season and see if you still feel the same

Scum club, scum fans.

For all those who have said they don't mind if sha came up, see you at the derby at VP next season and see if you still feel the same

Scum club, scum fans.

Ok I will, it's a minority at the end of the day, every club has them in bitter rivalries. There are some Villa fans who are complete and utter tossers.

Watch the game be moved to 12noon on a Sunday, no problems whatsoever.

And just for the record, I've been to St Andrews once to watch the Villa, and seen every home game since they came up in 2004?

Championship clubs will enjoy a £400,000 windfall following Birmingham's immediate return to the Premier League. By winning promotion at the first attempt, the Blues do not collect their second parachute payment of £11.2m and that money will now be split between the other teams. (Various)
Oh well never mind.

Can't wait for Carson Yeung to come out the woodwork again.

Last time I heard he was being quarantine for Swine flu in Hong Kong, I wonder how & where he caught it.

Rolling about in the mud I should think

• 4 weeks later...

This is **** comedy gold:

From the birminghammail.net site:

CHRISTIAN Benitez’s British-based agent has made the extraordinary claim that his client is as good as world superstar Lionel Messi.

Blues’ hopes of signing the Ecuador striker are believed to be hanging by a thread after their transatlantic negotiations hit a snag.

The next 24 hours will prove crucial as officials at Benitez’s Mexican club Santos Laguna are due to sit down today and discuss the offer totalling $15million (about £9.2million) that is currently on the table from Blues.

Benitez’s advisor on these shores, Barry McIntosh, is eager to see Alex McLeish bag the South American.

And McIntosh, who claims to have played a part in bringing Mauro Zarate to St Andrew’s in January, 2008, has no doubt in Benitez’s potential – even going as far as to compare him to Barcelona’s Champions League-winning playmaker Messi.

The representative also feels Benitez is easily capable of eclipsing the success that his compatriot Antonio Valencia has had in England.

“Benitez is as good as Messi and Tevez,” insisted McIntosh. “It’s just the fact that he’s from Ecuador and his nationality overshadows just how good he actually he is. He’s far more experienced that Mauro Zarate was when he came to England and he’s got good feet, is skilful and is good in the air. I think we would be talking about £30million to £40million if he was Argentinian or Brazilian.

“He is better than Antonio Valencia and the equivalent of Messi.”

Yes, he's brilliant, a real hot prospect in World football.

And he's signing for small heath.

Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crylaugh::crylaugh:

The next 24 hours will prove crucial as officials at Benitez’s Mexican club Santos Laguna are due to sit down today and discuss the offer totalling $15million (about £9.2million) that is currently on the table from Blues.

Benitez’s advisor on these shores, Barry McIntosh, is eager to see Alex McLeish bag the South American.

I'll bet he is. There's one born every minute.

Especially in small heath, apparently. :lol:

Â