Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I've been in the ground once, back when I was a kid. Horrible place, though amusingly, with my neatly disguised villa badge underneath my top it was fun to see Yorke ( for Blackburn then ) score the only goal to beat them :lol:

I had to laugh the other night when a caller on Radio WM suggested Nigel Clough for the job. When asked why he would leave Sheffield United for Small Heath he said because they were the bigger club. History, trophy cabinets, current form and attendances suggests otherwise! The poor deluded fool...

I had to laugh the other night when a caller on Radio WM suggested Nigel Clough for the job. When asked why he would leave Sheffield United for Small Heath he said because they were the bigger club. History, trophy cabinets, current form and attendances suggests otherwise! The poor deluded fool...

Yeah I heard that as well. Braindead word removed also referred to us as "that non league outfit from Witton".

They can't talk for more than 20 seconds without mentioning AVFC. Obsessssssssssssssssssed.

• Like 1

Â