Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Come folks, this isn't a SHA forum….

So anyone think Leeds will turn them over today? Can't wait to see their woeful attendance. I saw on one of their sites the other day someone posted saying it would be great to get 30k to cheer the team on, seemingly not aware the ground doesn't hold 30K and they've not had a crowd that size since 1988 :)

as a non brummie and a leeds hater I'm not sure who I'd rather lose. I think leeds are doing terrible at the moment like blues are, but I think blues will add to leeds terrible run. I know 3k leeds are making the trip so that will add to the gate along with the extra lulu's that turn up. I'd be very surprised if it hit 20k.

I think things have calmed down a lot between these two sets of fans. Always remember watching the league cup semi final between the two teams at st andrews. The atmosphere was so hostile, gary Mcallister getting hit on the head with a snooker ball. Obviously some of the older villatalkers will remember the 85 game.

If they fail to get anything against Wigan, they need a point at Bolton. If Doncaster are able to draw at Leicester on the final day, small heath will need to beat Bolton at the Reebok. It seems like no matter how awful we are, they manage to stoop lower.

I think it will come down to the last day, with wigan yet to secure a playoff place you would think they will have to much for SHA.

And even though Leicester are by far the best team in the division its also worth remembering that they are already on the beach. There's still hope.

The atmosphere was so hostile, gary Mcallister getting hit on the head with a snooker ball.

Had 4 points taken away for that didn't they.
nah it was a yellow ball so they got 2 points added on plus an extra point because it was a dirty leeds player, so 3 points in total.
  • Like 1

Only hope is Dickov was a popular player at Leicester so maybe they might go a bit easy and Donny can nick a point, wouldn't better on it though.

Poor result for Wigan and they still need a win to guarantee play offs so that's good news, think they'll beat SHA 2-0 on Tuesday so will go to final day.

I still think they will stay up even if they lose to Wigan.

Leicester will win on the last day which will mean Small Heath just need a point at Bolton who have nothing to play for, I think they will get it.

Sadly I agree

Â