Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I heard that Aston Villa and Birmingham City can not play at home on the same weekend for stewarding and policing reasons. But this weekend they both played at home. Can anyone explain this?

I heard that Aston Villa and Birmingham City can not play at home on the same weekend for stewarding and policing reasons. But this weekend they both played at home. Can anyone explain this?

Can't play on the same day. Stops the knuckledragging element from both sides getting pissed up and arranging a fight somewhere.

A little over 10,000 of the fucktards bothered to turn up for their latest tragedy on Saturday. That is truly abysmal for the club who bear the name of the UK's second largest city. What a disgrace of a club they really are. They should be ashamed.

It does annoy me that they carry this great cities name. 

Don't let it. They think they're above us just for that fact. It means nothing. They've always been shit and always will be

• Like 1

I never ever thought I would want Millwall and/or Holloway to win a game but I would absolutely love them to win on Tuesday.

Ideally I'd like either an absolute hammering for Small Heath or a very late goal to decide it. A defeat would leave them 2 points outside the relegation zone, on horrible form and with a squad full of players either on loan or out of contract in the summer, you can imagine how hard they are going to be trying.

I read yesterday they have (including loan players) 26 players out of contract this summer. :)

Tomorrow Yeovil are away to Leicester and Charlton are away to Forest so If they get the win against Milwall it should go a big way to seeing them safe. Maybe Charlton could sneak a draw It might be Warnock's first game though.

Â