Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

He sold holds majority stake. Would imagine things will get sorted in the summer, hopefully with them in league one.

He doesn't hold a majority stake.

His shareholding is between 26 and 28%, which makes him the largest shareholder, but without majority.

Just when you thought we'd run out of things to laugh at them about...they decide to go to away games dressed as Peaky Blinders.

Gheys.

gRYV7tN.jpg

:crylaugh:

• Like 1

A Chinese Advertsing company has bought around 12% in them. This might make a sale even harder because they're another group who would need negotiating with, unless they themselves decide to buy the whole club.

There are plenty of our own fans who are cringeworthy sad acts, I'm sure. Make a thread to discuss them if you like.

Thanks for the permission. You definitely strike me as someone I'd take advice from, so I genuinely appreciate it.

I don't think I gave you permission... Or any advice. I might have but I was too busy getting fitted for my Lady Grantham costume for Newcastle away.

As Mr. Chap has pointed out, those aren't Villa fans so if you were to start that thread I would advise you found some pictures that weren't marketing campaigns.

I was just trying to keep the thread on topic.

Â