Super Sunday 

Southampton v Sheff Utd 12pm SS2

Palace v Spurs 2.15pm SS2

Fulham v Liverpool 4.30pm SS2

Arsenal v Burnley 7.15pm SS2

MOTD 10.30pm

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nigel said:

Er you appear to have missed the game of the weekend off the list!

Do you mean the Villa game?

Come on mate...how many years have you been on here? You MUST know how keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenan does shit by now :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I can't believe that I'm still annoyed watching this match, but I am. West Ham are so shit and we got nothing from our game against them. Sill so annoying.

We would've won if we'd scored the penalty. As we've just seen all Ollie had to do was hit the target as Fabianski was more off his line than what we've just seen so at worst would've been someone like Jack on the re-take.

Given how harsh these encroachment laws are it's inexcusable not to get any penalty on target this season as pretty likely they'll be retake ordered if the keeper saves it. Staggered run up also increases the chances.

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Fabianski’s heel just a few mm in front of the line and it’s a retaken penalty! that’s the kind of thing i’m glad to see being stamped out of the game.

pretty sure he did the same for Watkins penalty

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

We would've won if we'd scored the penalty. As we've just seen all Ollie had to do was hit the target as Fabianski was more off his line than what we've just seen so at worst would've been someone like Jack on the re-take.

Given how harsh these encroachment laws are it's inexcusable not to get any penalty on target this season as pretty likely they'll be retake ordered if the keeper saves it. Staggered run up also increases the chances.

Why should that matter? If the keeper is off his line then he is influencing how the player takes the penalty.

1 minute ago, a-k said:

Why should that matter? If the keeper is off his line then he is influencing how the player takes the penalty.

They hardly ever get retaken if keeper dosen't save it, simple as that.

Fabianski also dived the wrong way so VAR probably didn't bother checking for that reason alone.

Â