England v Rep of Ireland/Belgium v England/England v Iceland

andykeenan

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Coady and Rashford out next match. The reason Jack and Ty came off after an hr? Not really sure why Coasy has jumped ahead of Ty anyway but hey.

I like coady tbf, in a 3 it should be mings on the left coady in the middle then a.n.other on the right but Southgate will stick with maguire 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Coady and Rashford out next match. The reason Jack and Ty came off after an hr? Not really sure why Coasy has jumped ahead of Konsa anyway but hey.

FTFY. 

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

BBC is a public vote too isn't it? 

For him to be that clear out infront takes some doing 

yes "Grealish runs the show", On ITV they were on about Mount all the time, who did pretty well I thought. the opposition was really poor though. Not even championship standard. 

• Like 1

Underwhelming. Says it all that Jack is the best player on the pitch (again) without (for me) reaching his Villa performances. He still had a decent game though I just feel Southgate is holding him and the team back with his formations - IE three at the back - though at least last night, the wing backs had more license to roam forward.

Thought Mount played well, he's a good player, it's ridiculous that the media (well, Southgate) has made it a Mason or Jack scenario - last night, albeit against very poor opponents you can see they are capable of playing in the same side and playing well - But anyone with half a footballing brain would see that. Sancho also played better than I have seen him play for a while, took his goal well, but again, he's no Jack. 

I would love to see (against a poor side) a 4-3-3 with Mount, Maddison and Grealish behind Sterling, Kane & Rashford - As I think they are our best 6 attacking players we have. Ok, maybe not against the big boys because we would be left incredibly exposed but it would be fun to watch nevertheless:) 

We have an abundance of quality attacking players and it's impossible to select them all but I think in the big games (Euro's) then Kane, Sterling and Grealish have to start. (Pope, Chilwell & Henderson would be my other definite starters) I think once we see Jack perform with them two his levels will go up even further. I don't care where you put Jack, left of a three, wide midfield, central midfield, in the hole anywhere, just get him in there.

Â