How many Villatalk members have you met?

paddy

How many Villatalk members have you met?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How many Villatalk members have you met?

• Are you mad? As if I'd meet anyone off here...
    • 5-7
    • 8-10
    • Heaps (please specify)

Today I took my tally to 4 after sharing a few pints of Monteiths with Nick so I was wondering how many most people had met, and who'd met the most. I know for a lot of you it's going to be none, but I reckon some of you must have made double figures, so go on, who's met the most.

I've met (in no particular order)

Villabufoon

Villatoff (where's he gone?)

John Cresswell

Nick Rogers

Ok now it won't let me edit the poll so I can include the "**** heaps (please specify)" option, ah well.

not met anyone... bit hard when you live in the deepest darkest depths of farmerville in the south west of the country....

when i move back up to brum next year, hopefully i can meet a few of you guys for a beer after a match...

not met anyone...but then again I could have walked passed any of you down at a match or in the Holte Suite

Now if only there was an easy way to identify other VillaTalkers. Perhaps some kind of clothing...

not met anyone... bit hard when you live in the deepest darkest depths of farmerville in the south west of the country....

Quit your whinging, I live in **** New Zealand!

Admittedly 2 were met at VP but 2 have been out here, pull your finger out and make the effort :D

Got pissed with Bicks at a Black Rebel gig a couple of years ago.

He bought me a pint (or three), and watched me lust after half the females in the room.

As those were the O/S days, ill also say ive met Welsh Chris (for those who know him) several times at Villa Park. Ive sat next to Pilch at a game, and not realised it until i was on the forum the next day, and ive seen Anna and her sister too.

But from VT, and away from Villa Park, its just one. Bicks.

Quit your whinging, I live in **** New Zealand!

Admittedly 2 were met at VP but 2 have been out here, pull your finger out and make the effort :D

pay for my flights and accomodation and id happily meet you for a beer in NZ...

:winkold:

the North_West villains.

So: Bicks, Al, Risso, Pete Bland.

Would've met Ian (drat) too, if he hadn't wimped out at the last minute pretending he was dying :wink:

not met anyone...but then again I could have walked passed any of you down at a match or in the Holte Suite

Now if only there was an easy way to identify other VillaTalkers. Perhaps some kind of clothing...

That's a great idea Simon. Say, did you know about the VillaTalk Village? It's a great online shop where you can buy shorts, mugs, mouse mats and other VillaTalk related items.

Not only are they well made and the height of fashion, it would help in this sort of situation and help you recognise other VT members.

You should go and have a look, the address is http://www.cafepress.com/VillaTalk and I'd encourage others to take a peek too.

And incidetally, I met one guy off here at the Palace game, he came and said hello on the lower Holte. Can't remember who that was though... :?

Quite a few - More than 10, though I haven't counted exactly - and it's been a pleasure.

Al (LV), PB, Jonathan (The Fear), Risso, Jon, Bicks, Drat, Paulo, Denis, Ian R, AJ, - that's 11, and there are more. Stick or twist?

Quite a few - More than 10, though I haven't counted exactly - and it's been a pleasure.

Al (LV), PB, Jonathan (The Fear), Risso, Jon, Bicks, Drat, Paulo, Denis, Ian R, AJ, - that's 11, and there are more. Stick or twist?

show off :roll: :winkold:

I spoke to Ali on the phone very briefly I remembered, but that doesn't count as meeting I'm sure.

Text Eston many a time too, sharing scores on a long night, he's often the bringer of bad news!

Â