How many Villatalk members have you met?

paddy

How many Villatalk members have you met?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How many Villatalk members have you met?

• Are you mad? As if I'd meet anyone off here...
    • 5-7
    • 8-10
    • Heaps (please specify)

Met Tegis and Big Steffe. Possibly met some others of you as I took part in the VillaSweden vs England game in the park behind pub King Edward whatever it's number was after the WBA game in April. Me and a mate played for England as we refused to play for Sweden (local rivalry from us Finns). Under influence of loads of beer I was quite vocal and thought I was captain Mortimer and tried to spur England to victory, as we eventually beat the Swedes 4-2. Well, if any of you were there you'll notice the scenario... 8)

No chance. I look about 7 years old, have strange silver glasses and look about 7 foot tall.

It's all changed now, and I'm a lovely striking man. I'll pop one up of me in the next few days.

Come on then JC!

I always imagine you to look like a young Harry Enfield!

get your pics out for the lads!

Just for your information I left the OS because of how shoddy the site was and how it was impossible to moderate because of the way it was set up. If they get a decent set up I'd drift back (continuing with this one too obviously) as there were some good people on there. I was the first person to make the jump I believe and I've just about caught up my OS post count on here now I reckon.

Just for your information I left the OS because of how shoddy the site was and how it was impossible to moderate because of the way it was set up. If they get a decent set up I'd drift back (continuing with this one too obviously) as there were some good people on there. I was the first person to make the jump I believe and I've just about caught up my OS post count on here now I reckon.

If you're talking about Pilch, Grohl, Ken, Miffa and the likes, they've left and set up their own Villa board now - You can visit them here

• 6 years later...

Was sure I'd posted in this thread before :confused:

Bicks , Blandy , RJW , Michelson ,Pelle , Ian Robo , Sit Down potato head , Old big ears , Jon , Sparey16 , Lancvilla + son , awol , snowychap , ahaamad ... and though I'm trying to erase it from my memory banks Drat01 (only kidding mate )

I'm sure I've met a few others at the cup final but I'd had a few :-)

Well from reading another post and elaborating in pm, it appears that Shillzz and I were born in the same hospital, lived in the same small town, he delivered papers to my road and we went to the same High School at the same time, I would have been in the year above.

Small world!

Mainly the NW dwellers for me, ie Blandy, Jon, Bicks, LancsVillain (plus Aston) Nuremburg, Julie B etc, plus a couple of others like Denis B and Jon Fear (not that he's a VT regular). None of the VT hotties I'm afraid, although Laura's shot to the top of my "want to meet" list after her 32E confession yesterday! I haven't met Jonno yet, which is pretty lame considering our offices are only a few hundred yards apart.

I haven't met Jonno yet, which is pretty lame considering our offices are only a few hundred yards apart.

taking into account where you live surely you must be related and met at a wedding or orgy or something ?

Mainly the NW dwellers for me, ie Blandy, Jon, Bicks, LancsVillain (plus Aston) Nuremburg, Julie B etc, plus a couple of others like Denis B and Jon Fear (not that he's a VT regular). None of the VT hotties I'm afraid, although Laura's shot to the top of my "want to meet" list after her 32E confession yesterday! I haven't met Jonno yet, which is pretty lame considering our offices are only a few hundred yards apart.

Sorry mate. Shillzz got there first.

Â