How many Villatalk members have you met?

paddy

How many Villatalk members have you met?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How many Villatalk members have you met?

• Are you mad? As if I'd meet anyone off here...
    • 5-7
    • 8-10
    • Heaps (please specify)

Quite a few - More than 10, though I haven't counted exactly - and it's been a pleasure.

Al (LV), PB, Jonathan (The Fear), Risso, Jon, Bicks, Drat, Paulo, Denis, Ian R, AJ, - that's 11, and there are more. Stick or twist?

bugger how did I miss AJ off mylist

that'll cost me

...bugger how did I miss AJ off mylist ....

Memo to Al - that cheeky little scamp who runs around in your garden, loves the Villa, calls you "Dad" - that's AJ, and he's your son.

You can see how his thought process works can't you, "right so they're all fans of ASTON Villa, so let me think... mmmm beeeeeeeeeeer, Risso...."

Well I've met JC, shared a nod in the direction of Jon Fear and actually seen Pete Bland (although he doesn't know it :oops: ) in the bar of the Leisure center I believe.

well if you saw blandy at the bar in the Leisure Centre I would have been the one in front of him -paying

reason I know that is because is if he was in front of me you wouldn't have seen the skinny thing.........

oops missed IanR too - need to change my vote now

Ok just remembered it's 5. Anyone remember "Little Uli" or something like that, some kid who looked like a small De La Cruz (the only similarity really being he was fat and black), well I met him too.

I think rather than "Moderator" under your name Lancs you should have "Goldfish"

But then you'd go to change it and forget what you were changing it to anyway so there's not much point.

I hope you didn't miss AJ off the list because you left him somewhere last week and forgot about him.

The usual suspects for beers: Al (LV) (plus Aston), Blandy, Jon, Bicks, Jon F, Denis, Mike F. Said hello to Ian R and Paul Barnes at the march, and bought a ticket from BC-lions once.

Two

___

* Met Peter (aka Peter in Boston) last year and he comes up to my place to watch the Villa matches when we're on the box here in the US of A

* Met Ryu in May in New York (when incidentally, we saw Rudi Guilliani) and we went to the England vs Colombia game

Well I've met JC, shared a nod in the direction of Jon Fear and actually seen Pete Bland (although he doesn't know it :oops: ) in the bar of the Leisure center I believe.

Should have said hi, Richard. Here's some of the miscreants in the aforementioned Leisure Centre

hs6iv.th.jpg

Blandy, Naz, Peter (not) in Boston! (well timed Nibbles) Jonathan Fear

Â