How many Villatalk members have you met?

paddy

How many Villatalk members have you met?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How many Villatalk members have you met?

• Are you mad? As if I'd meet anyone off here...
    • 5-7
    • 8-10
    • Heaps (please specify)

Someone should revive the 'Rogues gallery' sticky...

but the regulars (all those with 1200 posts plus) should have to post their picture!

POW!

Don't say trimmy never treats you...

And I expect pictures from anyone with 100 posts or more!

Today I took my tally to 4 after sharing a few pints of Monteiths with Nick so I was wondering how many most people had met, and who'd met the most. I know for a lot of you it's going to be none, but I reckon some of you must have made double figures, so go on, who's met the most.

I've met (in no particular order)

Villabufoon

Villatoff (where's he gone?)

John Cresswell

Nick Rogers

Ok now it won't let me edit the poll so I can include the "**** heaps (please specify)" option, ah well.

you met me aswell. the same time as villatoff and john. guess i made a good impression then!!!!!

you met me aswell. the same time as villatoff and john. guess i made a good impression then!!!!!

Such an impression I still don't remember you! Sorry mate, that's actually 6 then. Presumably you were sat next to Cresser?

You don't need a picture of me by the way, just picture Michael Owen and it seems you won't be far wrong...

This has been a cheeky thread to read. Can't believe I've not noticed before. Anyway, I think I'll see Nuremburg when I go to Germany next year for World Cup. I may meet many more of you there.

If anyone was at the 2003/2004 away fixture with Arse-nal I may have seen you there, and you me. But, that's it. Maybe I'll see TexasMike when he visits New Orleans?

Would be interesting to have a VT get together, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

It would be good to meet a few VT'ers on a get together, doubt it'll happen though.

you feeling a bit lonely mate :wink:

these sorts of things aren't difficult to organise y'know :shock:

quite simple: name a date. Name a time and venue. Invite loads of Vt'ers.

Result: one VT get together.

Voila 8)

Anyway, I think I'll see Nuremburg when I go to Germany next year for World Cup. I may meet many more of you there.

You're all welcome. Well, I dunno if I can accommodate all 1700 of you in my apartment, but you know what I mean. Anyone coming over is welcome to meet up for a beer and I'll do what I can to help out with travel info and hotels etc.

I think my shouting and swearing may have shocked him into forgetting you ;):mrgreen:

You asked where VillaToff had gone, Paddy - I believe he's either sleeping in a shed somewhere ( ;) ) or being unable to master the incredibly complicated world of logging on to a website as he forgets his passoword.

Guest RantinRob
Rob , haven't you forgotten someone else off your list ?

Ooops! many apologies :oops: :oops: :oops:

Would be interesting to have a VT get together, but I doubt it'll ever happen.

It would be good to meet a few VT'ers on a get together, doubt it'll happen though.

you feeling a bit lonely mate :wink:

these sorts of things aren't difficult to organise y'know :shock:

quite simple: name a date. Name a time and venue. Invite loads of Vt'ers.

Result: one VT get together.

Voila 8)

suggestions:

Don't have it on a day it isn't raining to avoid dropouts from hangovers

Don't have it in a month where essential cleaning of domestic cooking utensils may happen

....Don't have it in a month where essential cleaning of domestic cooking utensils may happen

Eh? "I can't come, I'm washing my spoon" is not awfully convincing as a get-out excuse.

Â