WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Sad Olbiyun woman just on, thinks they need to keep the footballing genius that is Andy Carroll, then predicts Norwich to wim1-0 at  Villa. 

Then when asked to predict wolveszz "oh I don't care". 

Their bitterness towards us is hilarious. 

• Haha 3

Oh dear, Polly the Plank has written to Slo-Mo. Says he should stay and if he goes, she's going too.

Into the nearest cemetery hopefully. 

Edited by rjw63
Ridiculous typo thanks to Alf Garnett word autocorrect
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Oh dear, Polly the Plank has written to Slo-Mo. Says he should stay and if he goes, she's going to. 

She'll outlive us all 🙄

On 01/05/2022 at 08:23, Follyfoot said:

Dog heads in total meltdown after the game on WM last night. A number of them are calling for his head🤣🤣🤣

I heard that. Batshit crazy. We were accused of being fickle? 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I heard that. Batshit crazy. We were accused of being fickle? 

We are. Not the only ones though! 

I think most clubs have them now. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Albion fans up in arms tonight over the fact that their owners have said they are not going to be spending much in the summer.

They never do. Their owner (whose last name is Lai or something similar) is tighter than a duck's butt.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

They never do. Their owner (whose last name is Lai or something similar) is tighter than a duck's butt.

Imagine you'd spent £200m on that club. I'd be wary about every penny spent for the rest of my life.

3 hours ago, Wurzel said:

Albion fans up in arms tonight over the fact that their owners have said they are not going to be spending much in the summer.

Same old Olbiyun, different year 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

Their CEO in that statment talking about how Bruce got us to a play-off final on a 'limited budget'.

Brucey magic working on another clown

I heard the 2 Villa fans complaining about the season ticket prices. The one fella bemoaning that he doesn't qualify for his super cheapo family ticket anymore because his 2 kids are no longer kids. Then Jason the Villa fan comes on who always gives the impression he's flirting with Daz the Spaz and starts complaining about his ST renewal. Made my ears bleed.

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

I heard the 2 Villa fans complaining about the season ticket prices. The one fella bemoaning that he doesn't qualify for his super cheapo family ticket anymore because his 2 kids are no longer kids. Then Jason the Villa fan comes on who always gives the impression he's flirting with Daz the Spaz and starts complaining about his ST renewal. Made my ears bleed.

Angry from Burntwood, that's in the Shires, Shires full of Vile, not like town, no no, not allowed 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Christ. I'm not calling again, sorry. 

• Haha 1

On 29/04/2022 at 19:14, rjw63 said:

Oh dear, Polly the Plank has written to Slo-Mo. Says he should stay and if he goes, she's going too.

I doubt the thick prick can read

• Haha 1

Just caught the tail end of (yet another) Pete the Reet(ard) call. 

Phone line was rubbish so couldn't understand a word. 

Most sense he's made all season. 

Mate. 

• Haha 1

Glenroy Mommies Boy talking sense Shocker. 

Can't understand why small heath get awards for being crap 😂

• Shocked 1

Â