WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

17 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Now, I've always "seen" Erdo Pete as a bloke (in his sixties, son !) bald, two nicotine stained fingers, 3 teeth in his head, about 5' 6" with a gnarly look on his face. A school of life graduate, Erdo Pete always knows someone to fix yer guttering/car/marriage probs/discount (knock off) goods - a type of Kenny Senior (phoenix nights) but who noses his way in to others conversations by saying "if yer asking me....(nobody did)".....then gives his sage advice and confirms it to be true by adding the phrase "I'm tellin' ya !" at the end. 

Not that I've given this much thought. 

Mate. I'm tellin ya.

Spat my coffee out reading this 😂

• Haha 3

I listened to a bit the other night and didn’t manage to get more than 5 mins through before it annoyed so much I turned it off. Who is the massive div that’s the presenter? He was so pleased with his oh so funny game of ‘footballers names as desserts’, everyone that rang in has clearly got mental health issues, even the Villa fans are a disgrace. But that presenter.. what an absolute Alf Garnett word!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Who is the massive div that’s the presenter? He was so pleased with his oh so funny game of ‘footballers names as desserts’, everyone that rang in has clearly got mental health issues, even the Villa fans are a disgrace. But that presenter.. what an absolute Alf Garnett word!

BBC Radio WM - Daz Hale

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Jesus, if I had to guess what he looked like then that would be about it. He’s really nailed the half-baked gormless look. 

It really is cack now since Franksie and Rego quit/were retired.

Giving all that airtime last week to that idiot cumdribble small heath Jood-obsessed harridan was cringeworthy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just heard a knuckledragger phone Franksy to have a go at the daily quiz. 

Said as soon as Commonwealth games are over small heath will be moving into the stadium. 

Breaks his heart to leave the Sty though. 

Mate. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Said as soon as Commonwealth games are over small heath will be moving into the stadium. 

Breaks his heart to leave the Sty though. 

Mate. 

Read about this on sha forum more than once. It would stick on their throats to be so near to us, whilst other noses said they couldn't fill the sty as it was, so no point moving to a new stadium.

Besides which,  "drinking in Perry Barr" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Mate.

• Like 1

Jim the bluenose had me chuckling whilst driving over to the other half's gaff tonight. He calls their owners dodgy and Daz the Spaz has to retract the statement for fear of being sued. Daz then starts blowing smoke up Jim's arse by saying blues have a HUGE potential for a new owner to come in and are a SLEEPING GIANT. 

Pissed my pants. Mate.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Read about this on sha forum more than once. It would stick on their throats to be so near to us, whilst other noses said they couldn't fill the sty as it was, so no point moving to a new stadium.

Besides which,  "drinking in Perry Barr" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Mate.

It does not by having drunk in the Cushion  many many years ago it’s certainly was an experience

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Jim the bluenose had me chuckling whilst driving over to the other half's gaff tonight. He calls their owners dodgy and Daz the Spaz has to retract the statement for fear of being sued. Daz then starts blowing smoke up Jim's arse by saying blues have a HUGE potential for a new owner to come in and are a SLEEPING GIANT. 

Pissed my pants. Mate.

Not the first time Daz the Spaz has mistakenly spouted that quote as fact. 

I thought it was funny that one nose at the end(I missed the rest) was bemoaning their shit ticket office, whose phone line are still trying to sell tickets for games that have already been played. 

Mate. 

Dried up harridan and old prune Polly is a really upset with the lack of support for the Blues with the Tilton and the Kop being shut Sounds suicidal, anybody got her in the Deadpool 2022🤞🤞

• Haha 3

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Dried up harridan and old prune Polly is a really upset with the lack of support for the Blues with the Tilton and the Kop being shut Sounds suicidal, anybody got her in the Deadpool 2022🤞🤞

Just heard that massive nobend Daz the Spaz asking her to get her great grandson to phone in next week and sing KRO down the phone. 

Polly and Olly ffs

Piss off Daz its bad enough listening to prune-like Polly without having her drooling illiterate family on as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just heard that massive nobend Daz the Spaz asking her to get her great grandson to phone in next week and sing KRO down the phone. 

Polly and Olly ffs

Piss off Daz its bad enough listening to prune-like Polly without having her drooling illiterate family on as well. 

4 1/2 thousand Plymouth their tomorrow apparently, the Spaz says this is because they’re having a big day out at a big club 🤮🤦‍♂️

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

4 1/2 thousand Plymouth their tomorrow apparently, the Spaz says this is because they’re having a big day out at a big club 🤮🤦‍♂️

The Janners smell blood and so they should - they have a real chance of a cup upset tomorrow! 

To be fair to Plymouth fans, they always travel well and have a great away support. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Sleeping giant, don't you know... mate. 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Polly and Olly ffs

A great grandson? So somehow she found someone to have kids with years ago.

I can only assume the bloke had a lobotomy before meeting her.

• Haha 1

Angry Dave from Walsall, Bluenose had enough on all fronts arguing with Richard about the formation and the sale price. Bitter bitter tears I would like to lick them from his face

sack Slow Mo 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

Â