WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

17 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Oh dear oh dear, here he is again: Pete the Reet(ard).

Now wants to see Jukey and Agent Hogan up front against the Jealous Guys.

Silly old word removed obviously wants to lose.

Been listening to Franksie in the afternoon slot and the pig headed moron crops up most days on there with his ill informed views on other subjects than Satanism 

mate

• Haha 1

I'm gonna be really **** pissed if these over-confident spittle-ejecting yammers do us.

Pretty much every one of them that's phoned in think they'll piss it.

Bell ends.

Just a heads-up lads - I will be avoiding this programme for quite a while after the shitshow we just served up.

Todays result has ruined my interest in the game for now, I'm not going to get wound up by these sacks of wank any more. Time for a break, Off Topic and NFL it is.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Just a heads-up lads - I will be avoiding this programme for quite a while after the shitshow we just served up.

Todays result has ruined my interest in the game for now, I'm not going to get wound up by these sacks of wank any more. Time for a break, Off Topic and NFL it is.

The idiocy started after the game. Only one big club in the Midlands and it aint Villa and we will finish easily the top Midlands club. Great stuck on the Witton car park with two teenagers who want to  kill the world. 

I am off up town, yes town, **** em, saves volleying the Doghead Mrs in the jaw

mate

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The idiocy started after the game. Only one big club in the Midlands and it aint Villa and we will finish easily the top Midlands club. Great stuck on the Witton car park with two teenagers who want to  kill the world. 

mate

I should know better after all these years but I really wanted to break stuff after today. I can't go back to that shit, I was really bad back in the 90's.

Must have destroyed half the house and numerous radios. Need a breather for my own sanity, can't be listening to the custard bowl braggers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I should know better after all these years but I really wanted to break stuff after today. I can't go back to that shit, I was really bad back in the 90's.

Must have destroyed half the house and numerous radios. Need a breather for my own sanity, can't be listening to the custard bowl braggers.

Peace brother 

• Like 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Peace brother 

Playing The Doobie Brothers "Minute By Minute" lp which turned up via Hermes just before kick off.

It really is helping.

On 16/10/2021 at 19:04, Follyfoot said:

mate

Good luck getting a drink. Mate.

• 3 weeks later...

With the potential of four wins on the trot you would think that Glenroy, mummies boy would be talking about the Blues , oh  no no , having a go at the Villa for criticising the fact we have lost four on the trot. Presenter had to tell him to get back talking about the blues rather than us. Total and utter relentless cretin

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

With the potential of four wins on the trot you would think that Glenroy, mummies boy would be talking about the Blues , oh  no no , having a go at the Villa for criticising the fact we have lost four on the trot. Presenter had to tell him to get back talking about the blues rather than us. Total and utter relentless cretin

At least Daz "Mate" had a go at the Wolvesszz nob that texted in about Villa, told him not to be snide.

I only heard a couple of calls on the way home. Little has changed.

This is what they live for, i really believe it. One old nose said on their forum that they hate vile more than they love da blose, but that's normal he added.

Dont get me wrong; i have a chuckle when man ure lose but that's mainly me laughing at the glory hunters i work with, watching them sulk - grown men, faces like smacked arses, its pathetic.

We are the midlands aristocracy and they (including sandwell town, Cov & the dogheads) are the plebs who brighten up their own sad existences by maximising their glee on our misfortune. 

It's just mildly irritating that this misfortune is dragging on now.

Nice results today, should keep all the jealous untermensch concentrated on their own shitty little teams piss-poor showings on Monday night.

Mate.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Then a sad jealous-guy boggie, still having on about our "season saving" goal line technology gift against Sheffield. Thick word removed called it VAR.

Back under your stone you green hued yammer inbred.

😉👍

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

So we have Bev the bitter Albion shithead. Still harping on about the goal that never was and the impending relegation it would’ve given. Also thinks that the Albion should poach Graham Potter from Brighton. What a turd. Get back under the rock your crawled out from

We must have posted almost the same comment at almost the same time.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Mad Woman Si on the show tonight thinks we should pay compo to get Benitez.

Absolute nutter.

Is it a woman or a mentally deranged 12yr old boy? I suppose in this day and age could identify as anything. Apart from that he/she/they was talking absolute crap. Shouldn't be let on air.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Is it a woman or a mentally deranged 12yr old boy? I suppose in this day and age could identify as anything. Apart from that he/she/they was talking absolute crap. Shouldn't be let on air.

I used to think it was a teenage boy but turns out Si is definitely female and is blind, so I guess she depends on radio coverage more than most of us. 

She annoyed me raving about Flabby Agbonlahor at a time when he couldn't be bothered to help our fight with relegation. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

So we have Bev the bitter Albion shithead. Still harping on about the goal that never was and the impending relegation it would’ve given. Also thinks that the Albion should poach Graham Potter from Brighton. What a turd. Get back under the rock your crawled out from

Perhaps he's gonna write another one or his massively popular songs, called " I ay bitter, ay I ?" and play it to CallmeFranksy ?

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 2

Â