WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Linda the dopy bloose trollop phoning from Wembley.

Got her small heath flag up behind the goal.

Really hope Jude gets a game...even though he's absolutely **** all to do with the scum.

Now doesn't feel so anti-Gresford as he no longer plays for the vile.

What a crusty old tart.

She's the daft bint nose from redditch,  WorcesterSHIRE if I remember correctly. 

Bellingham is their desperate, reflected grab at glory. He'll probably play and if he scores then there'll be a statue outside "stans" for sure 🤣

• Haha 1

Only caught the last one tonight.

Dougie Dipshit, alleged Villa fan. Doesn't like Dean Smith.

What about Gerrard Dougie?

"Dean Smith's rubbish."

What needs doing first Dougie?

"Dean Smith, you lot love him. And i'd sell Mings, more interested in taking the knee than doing his job"

Terwatt

• Haha 4

Should be full of crying 'Noses tomorrow as their second best player of all time (behind Dugarry who also only played one season of mediocrity) didn't score.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

"Dean Smith's rubbish."

"Dean Smith, you lot love him. And i'd sell Mings, more interested in taking the knee than doing his job"

Terwatt

He was on last week moaning about Dean. I think he should let it go now and get back down the sty.

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

"Dean Smith's rubbish."

Terwatt

Its gotta stop, all this Dean Smith nonsense, it ay as if he was in the top fawr when they sacked im, he lost 7 of the last 11 and spent 330 milliun pounds. you and Daz ay givin Gerrard a chance with all this talk of Dean Smith, yow lot lov im, Dean Smith. I would sell Mings he maw interested in tekkin the nee than playin football

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Its gotta stop, all this Dean Smith nonsense, it ay as if he was in the top fawr when they sacked im, he lost 7 of the last 11 and spent 330 milliun pounds. you and Daz ay givin Gerrard a chance with all this talk of Dean Smith, yow lot lov im, Dean Smith. I would sell Mings he maw interested in tekkin the nee than playin football

So it was YOU!

• Haha 1

"Funny" stories about Euro games.

Surprisingly a boring bloonose ( I used to have a box at Stan's) actually remembers  small heath in the Anglo Italian.

Such high jinks like drinking to excess at 8am and then there's only one kharsey on the plane.

Laugh? I  thought I'd never start.

Unfunny nob drip

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Should be full of crying 'Noses tomorrow as their second best player of all time (behind Dugarry who also only played one season of mediocrity) didn't score.

spacer.png

Ah here we go, a daft small heath bint (the one who was at wembleee) distraught. Joooood had his goal wiped off.

Didn't want to comment on small heath women's team losing 1-0..i wonder who beat them?😂

Her husband/brother's pre match heavy drinking seems to amuse her highly.

Also actually spoke to a Villa fan at Wembley. Oh just realised it wasn't Wembley, it was wherever England played.

Oooh Jooood gave her his shirt, the flight home must have been full of the sound of bean flicking.

Christ this show is s load of wank.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Ah here we go, a daft small heath bint (the one who was at wembleee) distraught. Joooood had his goal wiped off.

Didn't want to comment on small heath women's team losing 1-0..i wonder who beat them?😂

Her husband/brother's pre match heavy drinking seems to amuse her highly.

Also actually spoke to a Villa fan at Wembley. Oh just realised it wasn't Wembley, it was wherever England played.

Oooh Jooood gave her his shirt, the flight home must have been full of the sound of bean flicking.

Christ this show is s load of wank.

The shirt was covered in his Jude's sweat apparently and she has no intention of washing it the crustaceous old harridan, probably use it as a lube of some sort to get rid of the sawdust up her old clout 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The shirt was covered in his Jude's sweat apparently and she has no intention of washing it the crustaceous old harridan, probably use it as a lube of some sort to get rid of the sawdust up her old clout 

You know when you want to elucidate something, but you just can’t find the right words to give justice to the feelings your trying to express…….you’ve never suffered from that have you 😂😂

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

"Funny" stories about Euro games.

Surprisingly a boring bloonose ( I used to have a box at Stan's) actually remembers  small heath in the Anglo Italian.

Such high jinks like drinking to excess at 8am and then there's only one kharsey on the plane.

Laugh? I  thought I'd never start.

Unfunny nob drip

Neither have you.🤣

Edited by meregreen
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Is Squeaky Eddie ok ? He didn't mention us once in his call just now !

I know.....can't believe it 🤣

Missed it tonight.

No doubt the olde twatte has changed the record from "up by Christmas" to "Oi ate this manager".

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Missed it tonight.

No doubt the olde twatte has changed the record from "up by Christmas" to "Oi ate this manager".

He said he ay gooooin dowun for Friday night's gayum, which is great news for those who sit around him !

Then, a few more squeaks and splutters and he was gone !

• Haha 3

Caught 5 minutes of the show tonight by mistake, had the pleasure of listening to the footballing oracle that is Pete.

He really is something special isn’t he, probably a ginger 4 eyed single child that was hated at school.

Mate. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robbie09 said:

Caught 5 minutes of the show tonight by mistake, had the pleasure of listening to the footballing oracle that is Pete.

He really is something special isn’t he, probably a ginger 4 eyed single child that was hated at school.

Mate. 

Ah I take it you refer tp Pete The Reet(ard).

No doubt calling for Slo-Mo-Bow-yer's head :)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Mate. 

Now, I've always "seen" Erdo Pete as a bloke (in his sixties, son !) bald, two nicotine stained fingers, 3 teeth in his head, about 5' 6" with a gnarly look on his face. A school of life graduate, Erdo Pete always knows someone to fix yer guttering/car/marriage probs/discount (knock off) goods - a type of Kenny Senior (phoenix nights) but who noses his way in to others conversations by saying "if yer asking me....(nobody did)".....then gives his sage advice and confirms it to be true by adding the phrase "I'm tellin' ya !" at the end. 

Not that I've given this much thought. 

Mate. I'm tellin ya.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Now, I've always "seen" Erdo Pete as a bloke (in his sixties, son !) bald, two nicotine stained fingers, 3 teeth in his head, about 5' 6" with a gnarly look on his face. A school of life graduate, Erdo Pete always knows someone to fix yer guttering/car/marriage probs/discount (knock off) goods - a type of Kenny Senior (phoenix nights) but who noses his way in to others conversations by saying "if yer asking me....(nobody did)".....then gives his sage advice and confirms it to be true by adding the phrase "I'm tellin' ya !" at the end. 

Not that I've given this much thought. 

Mate. I'm tellin ya.

spacer.png;)

• Haha 1

Â