WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

31 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just got in the car only to be greeted by the dulcet tones of Pete The Reet(ard) mate.

Having a discussion with another window licker.

"Yer bang on there mate'.

FFS I can't escape the cabbage.

Mate.

Imagine Erdo Pete, Glenroy and R2D2 Eddie as tv pundits, hosted by Polly.

I'd watch it. Mate 🤪

• Haha 2

Only caught Mondays show yesterday. A few Villa fans called in but I think Pete needs to stop as he either has a crap phone or needs to learn to speak more clearly. He followed Eddie on and it was basically 10 minutes of radio where you had to try and piece the conversations together based on the responses from the presenter.

It's funny that after the first 15 mins there were Wolves fans moaning on text that it was a Villa phone in.......maybe if they had phoned in there would have been less time for Villa fans to call in to gloat about Saturday.

• Like 2

I caught Squeaky Eddie on Monday night and he is sick of the current style of play, its not "the albion way" whatever that is. He was informed that they are 9 games unbeaten, still wasn't having any of it. "The baggies fans just won't stand for it" he cries.

Utter bellend.

• Haha 2

WBA are such a pointless club. More yo yo than SHA (in lower leagues). Come up this season, fck all spent on transfers the season after and guess what ? Rinse and repeat. 

I wonder if The Squeaky One still buys empty seats around him so the "annoying" kids in the local community can't go ? 

• Haha 2

On 29/09/2021 at 16:34, mottaloo said:

WBA are such a pointless club. More yo yo than SHA (in lower leagues). Come up this season, fck all spent on transfers the season after and guess what ? Rinse and repeat. 

I wonder if The Squeaky One still buys empty seats around him so the "annoying" kids in the local community can't go ? 

He will be in full flow on Monday night

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Didn't have time to listen yesterday but caught about the last ten minutes.

Yes. He was on. 

Again.

Mate.

Caught it last night and even Erdo Pete wasn't entertaining mate. He knew the formation slo mo should be picking though mate. Said they should give it a gooo vs forest mate. Also, Chong is being played wrong mate. He did his usual "dunno what that last blose fan wuz on about mate" but apart from that it was a dull show. Only 1 villa fan managed to get on.

That phone in is a closed shop. 

Mate.

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

They haven't got a clue.

"Sanderson should be in."

"Gary Gardner will save us."

"Chong is a luxury."

I thought he was the best player in that division?

It's **** hilarious listening to these window-lickers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

They haven't got a clue.

"Sanderson should be in."

"Gary Gardner will save us."

"Chong is a luxury."

I thought he was the best player in that division?

It's **** hilarious listening to these window-lickers.

Need a proper brexit lad in midfield. Proper man. Proper British lad. He can't pass run shoot or tackle but he plays with pashun.

First sign of a struggling team is dropping your talented players n go back to basid. Your real men.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Post match phone in.

Guess who's the first caller?

Yep, right in one.

Mate.

Pete The Reet(ard) aintgottalife.

🤣

He will be on on Monday night too along with Dave "I have played football to a high standard".

• Haha 1

Thankfully my work hours have changed so I'll miss Pete The Reet{ard} and Glenroy Mommy's Boy. Someone else will have to do the updates :)

• Like 1

Lucky old me. Just got in the car to hear the wrinkly crone Polly.

Thinks squarehead Gardner should be Slo-Mo"s assistant.

Also gave Slo-Mo an 8 out of ten rating for the season.

Absolutely **** puddled.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Thankfully my work hours have changed so I'll miss Pete The Reet{ard} and Glenroy Mommy's Boy. Someone else will have to do the updates :)

on it Boss

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â