WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

Pete the Reet(ard) can't understand why they didn't pay two million for Riley McGree/McGraw/McGonad, in installments. 

Pete, you're the only **** that doesn't understand. 

Mate. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Walsall fan on now. 

I think they need a new defender, as this bloke has now said it six times. 

They need a new **** team.

I remember when they had reasonable players there like Merson

Jim from moseley, another one totally deluded. 

Thinks small heath are in debt, and that's why no one wants to buy them. 

What a **** genius. 

Mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Angry Dave from Walsall, Bluenose had enough on all fronts arguing with Richard about the formation and the sale price. Bitter bitter tears I would like to lick them from his face

sack Slow Mo 🤣🤣

Was that the first caller in? He was very, very angry, surprised he wasn't cut off. Suggesting he has info suggesting the owner don't care about the club but wouldn't reveal his sources. Also thought a bid of 10m would be enough to get the club into British hands (deluded). The British ownership thing was mentioned several times, seemed like a closet BNP member. Erdo Pete afterwards came across as normal compared to this loon.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I have it on good authority (but I'm not saying who !) that Erdo Pete has formed a consortium with Martin O'Connor, Jasper Carrott, mascot Beau Brummie, the chief shop steward at JLR and Polly to buy the club that proudly promotes the city's name wherever they go.

Called "Proppa Blooze Mate ltd" it has gathered momentum at an alarming pace with key points in their manifesto being:

- Expand Stans to 75,000 to accommodate all the JLR night shift

- OR....relocate in the centre of town to allow easier access to proppa brummies from their favourite watering holes.

- Compulsory knowledge assessment for all fans concerning de Vile, with only those who get a pass mark of 90% or above declared as proppa blooze. Mate. 

- End of season shirt retirement ballot on which blooze player gets over £1,000 in transfer fees to the club when they leave.

- Canvassing for keep right on to become the new national anthem.

- Total ban on anything chinese, including that takeaway after a night's drinking in town. 

...and so on. Mate.

Hand/knuckle tattoos saying ZULU or ACAB are also mandatory.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

I have it on good authority (but I'm not saying who !) that Erdo Pete has formed a consortium with Martin O'Connor, Jasper Carrott, mascot Beau Brummie, the chief shop steward at JLR and Polly to buy the club that proudly promotes the city's name wherever they go.

Called "Proppa Blooze Mate ltd" it has gathered momentum at an alarming pace with key points in their manifesto being:

- Expand Stans to 75,000 to accommodate all the JLR night shift

- OR....relocate in the centre of town to allow easier access to proppa brummies from their favourite watering holes.

- Compulsory knowledge assessment for all fans concerning de Vile, with only those who get a pass mark of 90% or above declared as proppa blooze. Mate. 

- End of season shirt retirement ballot on which blooze player gets over £1,000 in transfer fees to the club when they leave.

- Canvassing for keep right on to become the new national anthem.

- Total ban on anything chinese, including that takeaway after a night's drinking in town. 

...and so on. Mate.

Too much time on your hands. 

Mate. 

😂

• Haha 2

Wolveszz fan texts in "stop moaning Villa fans and mind the gap."

Really? Why even read such bollocks out on air?

Mind the gap, such hilarity. 

**** off and die custard bowl nobber. 

• Haha 4

Last caller tonight.... Jason the villa fan. He says he can hear the "pashun" in the bluenoses that call in to complain about their club. Went on to say that we should all do something to help them. 

Nah, you're ok.

Mate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Last caller tonight.... Jason the villa fan. He says he can hear the "pashun" in the bluenoses that call in to complain about their club. Went on to say that we should all do something to help them. 

Nah, you're ok.

Mate.

Where was Jason calling from? Rampton? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Nah, you're ok.

Mate.

Yeah I heard that on the way home. 

I thought he must have sniffed a few yards of crack to come out with such utter bollox. 

"One big football family"? 

If those trogs were my family I'd be in clink for mass murder. 

• Haha 2

On 12/01/2022 at 22:16, rjw63 said:

Yeah I heard that on the way home. 

I thought he must have sniffed a few yards of crack to come out with such utter bollox. 

"One big football family"? 

If those trogs were my family I'd be in clink for mass murder. 

Yeah, I've that Jason bloke before, trying to be everyone's mate. A bit cringeworthy to say the least but he's preferable to that motormouth Alan, yeah ? Yeah ?

• Like 1

Â