Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

If he leaves I'll defo follow his career. Such a ridiculously talented and unique player.

Yeah him and Bailey are definitely an uplift on Trez and AEG. 

Just needs to cut the Ronald McDonald side out of his game and show us more of Ronaldinho 

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Another that has shit loads of ability but struggles to be 100% fit all the time. 

Last season was an anomaly, tbf. Played 37 league games the season before.

• Like 1

Just now, Tom13 said:

Last season was an anomaly, tbf. Played 37 league games the season before.

Played a lot but was he always fully fit, as in at his sharpest ? Never knew which Bertie we’d get. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

5 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Played a lot but was he always fully fit, as in at his sharpest ? Never knew which Bertie we’d get. 

He had a groin issue for a while which eventually needed surgery.

Excited to see a fully fit and on form BT.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

Might not start every match but certainly an explosive option from the bench, should we keep him. 

Tbf I'd say he's the opposite of an explosive player, if you meant it in that sense. Not that it's a bad thing, just ain't his game.

If he  isnt being bought or loaned out then in my mind he is blocking a path to the first team for one of our youngsters.  I like him , especially the blind first time 40 yard balls in his own half to the other winger or full back. 

But we have one left footed tricky wide forward in Bailey already.  

2 x number 10s in Buendia and Coutinho

2 x strikers in Ings and Watkins. 

In my head if we are keeping Archer here rather than on loan then he needs to be better than 4th choice or we are killing his development.  

22 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

If he  isnt being bought or loaned out then in my mind he is blocking a path to the first team for one of our youngsters.  I like him , especially the blind first time 40 yard balls in his own half to the other winger or full back. 

But we have one left footed tricky wide forward in Bailey already.  

2 x number 10s in Buendia and Coutinho

2 x strikers in Ings and Watkins. 

In my head if we are keeping Archer here rather than on loan then he needs to be better than 4th choice or we are killing his development.  

Bailey is better as a LW though.

Bertrand #Traoré's departure in sight?
The #OL had inquired about a loan but a return to France does not tempt the striker 🇧🇫 
#Burnley interested even if his salary (~£130K/week) is a concern. AVFC only want to pay 30% on loan. To be continued.

7 minutes ago, Wes said:

Bertrand #Traoré's departure in sight?
The #OL had inquired about a loan but a return to France does not tempt the striker 🇧🇫 
#Burnley interested even if his salary (~£130K/week) is a concern. AVFC only want to pay 30% on loan. To be continued.

Well if Lyon doesn’t tempt him, Burnley sure as hell won’t!

Oh and there’s zero chance he’s on £130k a week.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

Â