Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Havent been provden wrong you gave one example, he was subbed more than once due to a injury

Just like you never answered my question why i asked you have many game he played this year? 

He was subbed nearly every game as a like for like sub with Trez or Anwar

He never faked an injury

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was subbed nearly every game as a like for like sub with Trez or Anwar

He never faked an injury

We dont know what goes on behind the scenes.

But my original point still stands he is too injury prone and hasnt impressed this year. Id cash in the summer if a good offer comes in

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

We dont know what goes on behind the scenes.

But my original point still stands he is too injury prone and hasnt impressed this year. Id cash in the summer if a good offer comes in

He's not injury prone though, how much more evidence do you need?

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

What are people's views Gerrard's use (or lack of) of Traore? He's as good as frozen out at the moment.

he's been almost permanently injured, when he has returned, he just keeps getting injured over and over.

Not sure what you want someone to do with that?

• Like 1

Guest av1
13 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

What are people's views Gerrard's use (or lack of) of Traore? He's as good as frozen out at the moment.

I love watching the kid, he’s mad, it going from the ridiculous to the sublime. But at the end of the day there won’t be a queue of clubs looking to take him in the summer, and there is a good reason for that 

14 minutes ago, av1 said:

I love watching the kid, he’s mad, it going from the ridiculous to the sublime. But at the end of the day there won’t be a queue of clubs looking to take him in the summer, and there is a good reason for that 

Yeah...I love watching him that much that I'm sometimes a bit ignorant to his obvious faults.

17 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

he's been almost permanently injured, when he has returned, he just keeps getting injured over and over.

Not sure what you want someone to do with that?

He's been available plenty lately and not had a look in, ever since Gerrard visibly got pissed off with him messing up that header.

Just now, Tom13 said:

He's been available plenty lately and not had a look in, ever since Gerrard visibly got pissed off with him messing up that header.

Suppose he just doesnt rate him then.

Wouldnt be surprised to see him moved on this summer, with a number of others.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Just well down the pecking order. Guess if we start Ings on Sat he'll be second cab off the rank but in reality little chance he'll be here next season.

Traore is a luxury player that we can’t afford to carry in games at the moment when he’s having one of his off days.

I would love to see him get more game time when we have improved the central midfield positions though.

10 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Was injured. First time he was half fit he was chucked straight in against Brentford. Didn't impress and then I think 1 sub appearance since where again he was poor. Then completely frozen out.

He's had not a half chance to impress but then again that's Gerrards management.

11 hours ago, Tom13 said:

We don't play with any width sadly.

He's the guy who has played up front throughout his career, but Bailey has had multiple nods ahead of him through the middle. As the 10 he's behind Coutinho and Buendia.

He'll be leaving in the next two years for the sort of price we should have got him for and be OK for someone at that price. So around a £10m loss for us.

A poor signing.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

He's the guy who has played up front throughout his career, but Bailey has had multiple nods ahead of him through the middle. As the 10 he's behind Coutinho and Buendia.

He'll be leaving in the next two years for the sort of price we should have got him for and be OK for someone at that price. So around a £10m loss for us.

A poor signing.

He's very effective when he plays as well. 7 goals and 7 assists in what was his first proper full PL season, good going.

11 hours ago, Tom13 said:

How do you get him mins when  there is Ings / Buendia o n bench or Bailey / Buendia. He would have played if he was fit earlier in season.

I think how productive he was last season will mean he will be saleable for around what we paid, around £14-18m 

34 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

A poor signing.

I can't see how we sell Bert for £7m!! just won't be happening. He showed what he can do in the League last season with 14 goal contributions which is a better per 90 stat than Watkins I think. We'd get near 4/5m for a season loan fee if Tuanzebe was to cost us £5m fee. 

• Like 1

Â