Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Another reason why I find it bizarre that so many are against 5 subs.

They can't see past " It will benefit the big teams with big squads " .

Not realising, it could benefit us as well.

Many a time i've though, we could do with changing half a team here in hindsight.

Many a time I have thought we could do with changing the entire team. 😀

• Like 1

Youtube compilation player. Moments of class followed by loooong spells of doing absolutely nothing and making stupid decisions. 

He's just too inconsistent for me despite having obvious talent. Considering we don't play with wingers I hope we sell in the summer.

Just now, Tom13 said:

Bizarre in what way?

Gerrard mouthing off at him messing that header up doesn't sit right with me BTW.

Wasn't that more for him standing in an offside position?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sne said:

I mean he was clearly offside so even if he made a Ruud Gullit level header it wouldn't have mattered.

Why were we chucking crosses in anyway. Was never going to happen. Wasn't a heading threat out there. 

• Like 3

Just now, Rightdm00 said:

Why were we chucking crosses in anyway. Was never going to happen. Wasn't a heading threat out there. 

Yep. All these intricate technical players on (Coutinho, Traore, Ings, Bailey?) and we throw crosses in.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rightdm00 said:

Yeah it was a strange tactic, clearly not where our strengths lie. Guess Arsenal made it tight in the middle and allowed us space out wide but still.

Maybe we could try and shoot once in a while.

• Like 1

Apart from that header (sun was in his eyes and offside anyway) I don't get what people can criticise him for today? Think he kept the ball the few times he had it. Don't know what people expected? Our tactics were awful today and didn't play to this type of player's strengths.

2 hours ago, sne said:

I mean he was clearly offside so even if he made a Ruud Gullit level header it wouldn't have mattered.

Funnily enough if he was onside he wouldn’t have messed the header up. I think he messed it up because he got too far ahead of it.

We gotta love a Bertie cross field ball though that nearly puts us in danger.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Yeah it was a strange tactic, clearly not where our strengths lie. Guess Arsenal made it tight in the middle and allowed us space out wide but still.

Maybe we could try and shoot once in a while.

Agree with the crossing one they’re poor secondly Watkins rarely gets across the defenders and three Coutinho is always free and running onto potential pull backs. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â