Emiliano Martínez

hippo

Said it before and will say it again. If the right offer comes in and the club accepts it then so be it. The reality is we are still some way off being a club that can realistically compete. For Emi, it may have come as a reality check for him so he may be considering his future. Anyhow, let’s enjoy him while we have him…

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if Emi went in the summer and we go for Pickford if Everton get relegated.

There will be better options more suited to playing out the back a few good options in La Liga like Unai Simon or Alex Remiro . Either way nothing to worry about Emi signed a new deal not to long ago he’s only off if a massive offer comes in.

• Like 2

He's one of the best goalkeepers in the world if not the best for sure, but the gap between the very best in that position to the just "good" is not as huge as other positions. Like if we get 100m for him and downgrade slightly in the process, that can only be a big help in the transfer market. It's basically what Brighton do. Not that I'd want him to leave of course, but this wouldn't be as debilitating as Jack leaving. We're only just recovering from that.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Looks like a come and get me plea

I expect  he will be off in the summer

But we will get huge money for him at least

Where too? Italian teams can’t afford him. Only Spanish teams that could don’t need keepers, PSG don’t need one. And none of the big 6 do either. Bayern might, can’t see them paying the money we’d want.

Just now, duke313 said:

Where too? Italian teams can’t afford him. Only Spanish teams that could don’t need keepers, PSG don’t need one. And none of the big 6 do either. Bayern might, can’t see them paying the money we’d want.

Chelsea £100m

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Utd

7 minutes ago, duke313 said:

spurs need a keeper but can't imagine purslow dealing with levy

Just now, tomav84 said:

spurs need a keeper but can't imagine purslow dealing with levy

They probably will soon. No way Levy is paying the kind of money we’d want. And the most important part, Emi said he wants to win trophies, Spurs ain’t the place 🤣

Â