U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

Decent half - Chukwuemeka has looked classy, Farr good, Young busy, Bogarde brings the ball out nicely. We're not quite clicking, but we're doing okay, just a tiny bit shaky at the back but I think there are more goals in it for us.

Not a bad performance, no one has stood out as having a poor game, goalkeeping error aside, Bogarde looks very good on the ball, and Young has done well with what he's had to work with. Might improve If we can bring Philogene-Bidace, Ramsey and Chukwuemeka more into the game in their half, I'd be tempted to bring Bogarde into midfield to try and help with that, as good as he's looked in defence.

Edited by useless

11 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Can anyone help me out with the lineup/formation/positions?

Young

Tait Ramsay Farr

Chuk.. Sohna

Chrisene Revan Bogarde Kesler

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Can anyone help me out with the lineup/formation/positions?

-------------------------Marchsall--------------------------

Kesler-------Bogarde-------M Sohna-------Chrisene

--------------H Sohna------Chukwuemeka-------------

Farr-------------------_Ramsey-------------------------JPB

-----------------------------Young------------------------------

Was how we started - we've bought on Seb Ravan for M Sohna and taken JPB off for Tait.

• Like 1

I thought it was probably a fair result, although not one that's particularly helpful to either team. 

Chukwuemeka the best of ours, he's starting to look an impressive athlete, scored a good goal and did some really good stuff, he gave the ball away a fair bit, but if he keeps developing like this he'll soon be the player Jack Woodward thinks he is.

I thought the centre halves were both decent, Kesler finished the game well but both full backs were inconsistent, the goalkeeper will wish this one hadn't been televised, Farr was very good although tired a little, Ramsey flitted in and out of it,  JPB was in and out of it coming back from injury, Harrison Sohna in midfield never got into it and Young worked really hard up front. The subs all did pretty well I thought.

Fair play to Palace, who never gave up on it, but even though we never really got a grip on midfield, if we cut out the errors we win that.

A nice goalfest to start the coverage, which was generally pretty good I thought. Jack could do with being a little bit more 'present' in the match itself and maybe not fear a silence occasionally but the coverage was really good - well worth £2.

• Like 2