U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Players talked about by Jack Woodward so far - Mark Delaney, George Boateng, Ian Taylor, Darius Vassell, Lee Hendrie. 

Players not mentioned by Jack Woodward so far - Lamar Bogarde, either of the Sohna's.

he's reading this forum, he literally just mentioned both Sohna's.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Players talked about by Jack Woodward so far - Mark Delaney, George Boateng, Ian Taylor, Darius Vassell, Lee Hendrie. 

Players not mentioned by Jack Woodward so far - Lamar Bogarde, either of the Sohna's.

now Winston Bogarde!!

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

In fairness, I've got nothing against Jack, he has a certain charm. It just takes me about 15 minutes to get used to him when I haven't heard him for a while.

why on earth is he talking about Arteta, Trezeguet and Arsenal at the weekend.....

1 minute ago, yayoboy said:

Oh dear....

But at least they are being coached to play out from the back like the first team..... 

I'll get my coat...

That's good though.

I'd prefer they try to take risks and improve their passing than lumping it. These games are only meaningful for their development, they mean f all else.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

That's good though.

I'd prefer they try to take risks and improve their passing than lumping it. These games are only meaningful for their development, they mean f all else.

I agree, we need the style from top to bottom so to speak.

Things like that can happen, they will learn from it.