U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

Just now, useless said:

Not sure what to make of that, looks like Ramsey will be upfront, was joint top scorer for the U18s last season and scored twenty plus the season before for the U16s. Surprised that Bradley Young isn't involved, hope it doesn't mean that he's injured as well.

Soccerway has Raikhy up top but yeah it'll be interesting to see.

According to the official site Ramsey will be wearing the No.9 shirt, so looks like it could well be him upfront.

Interesting to see Myles Sohna now getting into the team on the left side of defence ahead of Bridge, maybe trying to avoid risking Bridge in case a chance comes to send him on loan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dadster23 said:

Apologies! Didn’t know it would appear like that! 

No worries! I've got that @avfcacad site open, it's very good - it's a shame the club themselves don't do something similar.

Sounds like we're on top now.

Kobei Moore has recently been offered a scholarship, I'm wondering if we might soon see him in the U18 squad, especially as U16 football has been cancelled, no idea if we've got any other U16 strikers coming though, I suppose we must have. I think Dewain Sewell has sometimes played as a striker as well, but presumably they must not think he's ready for U23 football yet.

Barry, Campton-Sturridge, Philogene-Bidace, Shakpoke, Abldeen-Goodridge, and possibly Young, is a lot of forwards to have missing all at the same time through injury.

• Like 1

This just as a feel of one of those games that we aren't going to get anything from, we've been so reliant on Barry and Philogene-Bidace for goals that it's hard to see us scoring at all never mind twice.

• Like 1