U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

Good news and hopefully a sign of the club's overall development on the marketing and biz dev side of things which generally has been poor.  Wish they had a season package option where we could pay in one go. Due to timing, I don't plan to watch any of the matches live, but would be happy to get a subscription.

• Like 1

Bogarde and Harrison Sohna can both play in central defence, so will be interesting to see which plays alongside Myles Sohna, I'm guessing that it will be Bogarde, as the two Sohna brothers are both left footed. Good to see Young get a chance.

• Like 1

I've only seen him play once, in the FA Youth Cup game against Reading, I was just saying it's good to him get a chance based on his goal record this season for the U18s. The James Collins comparison did come to mind though, based on the little I've seen of him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Jack both never shuts up and never describes the game - he just talks around it incessantly.

you know what you are right......he has hardly commentated on the actual game, he just talks incessantly about "stuff"......its quite annoying tbh.