Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m not sure who John Differ is but they’ve **** it this week!

Ah he's ok he has 6 coming off his bench. 

6 hours ago, BOF said:

Andy from Letstalkfpl actually said you should go Grealish in a free hit on the basis that money is no issue this week and if he were to play, you would want him as a serious differential, and obviously if he doesn't then you get your sub anyway. 

Yeh if you want to punt a bit I guess it's an option. Id be worried about him playing 20-30 mins and it's a tough game v Spurs in general. 

On 16/03/2021 at 07:35, YouUnastanFren said:

I ended up with 49 which gave me the smallest green arrow I've ever had.

9oYKhw.jpg

92 places, 0.1% change. Considering I didn't even reach 50 points and my front 7 got 0G 1A between them I'll take that.

My green arrows are growing, this time I gained a gargantuan 1,083 places (1.3% change).

0KfQig.jpg

By GW87 I'll be closing in on OR1.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm glad for the break, especially as I spent so long planning for BGW29, it will be nice to have a couple of weeks not thinking about that. And as I'm not wildcarding until 31 I don't have to worry about that this week either.

But it was nice for some planning to actually pay off this season. Finished on 68 for GW29. Rank jump from 210k to 150k so it was a great result.

Hoping a good wildcard can push me up to the top 100k by the end of the season

GW32 has changed slightly. Southampton/Palace has been postponed and Spurs/Southampton is in its place. This means Spurs have a DGW and Palace blank (and Southampton have a shitter fixture).  No word yet on Villa v Everton. Ben Crellin reckons at this stage it'll be GW35 or 37 before that one happens.

• Like 2

So glad the international break is over and I can properly start working on my team again. Just need the extra Villa /Everton games to be confirmed and I can properly plan my wildcard. 

Took a punt on Jota based on his form and wrote it off with all the rest when I saw he wasn't in the starting lineup which seemed to be the theme of my week.

Only just now realised he came on, scored two and is on for two bonus. Almost makes up for Rudiger, Gundogan, Struijk and ESR not playing

8 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Thta Chelsea triple defence that was being touted on twitter ain't looking to good right now. 

Still don't get how letting 5 goals in is only worth a - 2 though. 

It's -1 for every 2 goals conceded

Gonna be a very average if not poor week for me. Gambled on Alonso as captain which looked like it might pay off for a while. But that Silva red card absolutely **** it.

Still, an assist and hit the post twice and only getting 3 points feels very unlucky.

Be happy if i escape the week with a green arrow.

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's -1 for every 2 goals conceded

I know, just feel it should be more. You play 90 mins but let 5 in you score a zero, feel like a GK/DF letting 5 in should score a minus. They could score 1 goal but let 5 in and still score okay points. Doesn't feel right to me.