Iceland v England/Denmark v England

andykeenan

We had this on Saturday. Raheem Sterling played alright on Saturday but he's not had much joy tonight. But he's tried.

Jadon Sancho just fronts people up, turns around and passes back. I've never seen a winger get one-on-one more than him and I've seen him go past one on Saturday and not once tonight.

He's obviously fearful of losing the ball or he doesn't think he can take the man on. We know he has great technique but he doesn't go anywhere.

Waddle calling it like it is again

TBF twitter full of other clubs’ fans calling for Grealish to come on. The longer Southgate leaves it the more obvious his agenda is. He needs to change the entire shape to a 4-3-3 with Jack on as an 8.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Like someone else said, I’ve watch Sancho about a dozen times and still to see him have an impressive game.

I had the same with Cavani. Clearly he's decent but I've never seen him do anything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Like someone else said, I’ve watch Sancho about a dozen times and still to see him have an impressive game.

Glen Hoddle for England all over again. 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Sancho is awesome for dortmund, really direct with his running, lots of players in the box for him to aim at

probably helps that Dortmund play a fluid attacking style and not McLeish version 2

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Â