Famous People you Share a Birth Date with

maqroll

Frank Sinatra, Bill Nighy, Jennifer Connolly, Emmerson Fittpaldi, Sabu, Nolberto Solano.

Also, anyone have same birthday and year?  It seems Daniel Agger could be my long lost twin.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

*Considers topics on 'Famous people who share your mother's maiden name' and 'Famous people whose pets have the same name as yours'*

My first thought exactly. Especially coming in hot on the tail of "Florida man".

Can't wait for "Top ten PIN's of all time"

Same date and year  as Melissa McCarthy    ... guess not everyone born that day can be blessed with being funny   :)

when the highlights include  , Macaulay Culkin , Mother Teresa , Albert von Saksen-Coburg-Gotha  &  Dr. Alban   , it would seem my DOB is the most Meh ever

I have a few actors (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Maya Rudolph, Donnie Yen and the guy who played Arthur Dent), an acceptable five-a-side team (Jose Luis Chilavert, Alessandro Pistone, Goran Pandev, Marek Hamsik and ... err ... Max Power) and appropriately enough a range of left-wing political figures, from establishment (Emily Thornberry) to righteous (Marielle Franco) to murderous (Khieu Samphan).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

My first thought exactly. Especially coming in hot on the tail of "Florida man".

Can't wait for "Top ten PIN's of all time"

6969 for a starter for ten?

yay, I share my birthday with a 'web star' who has a profile picture of himself just after he has had the mother of all sh1tlers... NOICE....

tithead.jpg.cf873b1c49c9b031774d61f4e2add4e9.jpg

Edited by bielesibub

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

My date of birth is 22/04/1987 and my PIN is 7706. Will all that information, I expect my bank account will emptied before lunch.

👍 have to say, I was hoping for more! 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

an acceptable five-a-side team (Jose Luis Chilavert, Alessandro Pistone, Goran Pandev, Marek Hamsik and ... err ... Max Power)

I like this spin on things.  Think mine might just have the beating of you; Vítor Baía, Niko Kovač, Didier Deschamps, Mesut Özil and David Trezeguet (with a 2-man bench of Jorge Campos and Andy Cole).

• Like 1

I've got:

Bob Hope

John F Kennedy

Danny Elfman

Rupert Everett

Mel Brown 

Noel Gallagher

La Toya Jackson

John Hinkley (the perpetrator of the failed assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan)

Laverne Cox

Charles II

Brian Kidd

Roberto Di Matteo (!)

Alpay

Andrey Arshavin

Sarah Millican

Carol Kirkwood

Those are the ones I recognised anyway! Also, I am not counting YouTube or TixTok "stars". When did they become "stars"?!

27 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

I like this spin on things.  Think mine might just have the beating of you; Vítor Baía, Niko Kovač, Didier Deschamps, Mesut Özil and David Trezeguet (with a 2-man bench of Jorge Campos and Andy Cole).

Yes, I think yours would have the beating of mine, with Max Power looking like a distinct weak link in this company. I notice that between our teams we have covered my favourite two goalies of all time (though I can't help noticing yours is on the bench? Maybe you'd bring him on as a sub in time for penalties).

If you enjoy these, check out this Twitter account: https://twitter.com/GameofThrowIns/with_replies

He does a full XI every day. Here's todays:

EbbTlEeX0AIkVlH?format=png&name=900x900

• Like 1

Â