Full 90 Friday

sir_gary_cahill

On 18/04/2020 at 00:12, Okonokos said:

I hate how it ended with him because it makes people forget how good he was. I honestly don't think we've had anyone anywhere near his level of ability and consistency. It was an absolute joy to watch him today, he was literally like a man possessed.

Also he's still the 8th player with most appearances for us.  Not exactly a turncoat. 

I agree with some on hear that the way he left made people forget how good he was for us.

He was with us for about 10 seasons and in many of those years was one of our best players.He left after 10 seasons and joined a club who were likely to win trophies .I can understand that and wouldn’t hold it against him.

Some players who played a lot less than him and left seem to be more fondly remembered.Benteke Milner?Not sure why.

it often disappoints me when we don’t respect some players who I feel have been good servants to us.

There are some like Downing who played 1 good season for us and was off at earliest opportunity who I really dislike.

• Like 3

These classic matches are a great idea, for those that aren’t working. Putting them on at 3pm on a Friday means I can’t watch any. I don’t know why they don’t leave them up to watch again later, seems stupid to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

These classic matches are a great idea, for those that aren’t working. Putting them on at 3pm on a Friday means I can’t watch any. I don’t know why they don’t leave them up to watch again later, seems stupid to me. 

I believe they do mate I have been on AVTV and had the chance to watch again in the evening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thanks for this. Will check them out. Good to re-live past games but looking at what’s been showed it kinda of confirms we’ve been a pretty average club over the past 10 years. Just making up the numbers.

Sadly, I think you are right 

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thanks for this. Will check them out. Good to re-live past games but looking at what’s been showed it kinda of confirms we’ve been a pretty average club over the past 10 years. Just making up the numbers.

I would be delighted if we could make up the numbers.  What I would take for a boring mid table. The last decade has mostly either been  a constant relegation struggle or under performing a league below where we should be,  with a few brief moments of joys like last year or the FA cup and League cup runs in 2015 and 20.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

That was enjoying viewing, did anyone else manage to watch it?

No as it is on a platform I do not use. I dont care if it is free to register. It should be on youtube. I have said this from day one when they started this shite.

Put the content on **** youtube. Everyone is on youtube. You will have  a greater reach and impact if you use the big platforms. People will interact and engage with the content if they see it in their feed.Kids especially. They are not going to go to a specific site, sign up to watch game from 10 years ago.

It bloody annoys me. Sorry.

Garbage decision. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

No as it is on a platform I do not use. I dont care if it is free to register. It should be on youtube. I have said this from day one when they started this shite.

Put the content on **** youtube. Everyone is on youtube. You will have  a greater reach and impact if you use the big platforms. People will interact and engage with the content if they see it in their feed.Kids especially. They are not going to go to a specific site, sign up to watch game from 10 years ago.

Garbage decision. 

I think that we should be grateful that the club has decided to put it on the official site 

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Garbage decision. 

The money they make from youtube is so nominal they're trying to bring all their content in house to sell their own adverts. Or throw in the ads with main sponsor packages.

Putting their foot in it not having more on youtube though, that's the gateway.

• Like 1

Â