Match Broadcasts / Streams

Junxs

28 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Found the second leg of the Celta Vigo 98 uefa cup match randomly although we lost that on the night 3-1.

Why was Julian Joachim's twin brother mascot for that match?

48 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

At 3pm today, our OS is showing our famous 6-0 victory against Derby County at Pride Park in 2008 where Stillian Petrov scored his famous 50 yard screamer

Do they leave the game up to watch again later? Or is it 3pm and that’s it? I haven’t watched any of the Villa TV games yet. 

9 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Do they leave the game up to watch again later? Or is it 3pm and that’s it? I haven’t watched any of the Villa TV games yet. 

I’ve had look on our official site and there isn’t much information about it. It doesn’t actually say, it would’ve been helpful if it did say

• Like 1

On 07/04/2020 at 21:40, Adam2003 said:

How had I never registered just how well Savo held the ball up when it was played long?

Mark Draper was the real stand-out for me, he was here, there and everywhere, quality on the ball, breaking up play, driving forward with the ball from deep, spraying passes about with ease. I think as a kid I laughed at his bald head and didn't realise just how much he had in his locker. 

10 hours ago, Wezbid said:

Mark Draper was the real stand-out for me, he was here, there and everywhere, quality on the ball, breaking up play, driving forward with the ball from deep, spraying passes about with ease. I think as a kid I laughed at his bald head and didn't realise just how much he had in his locker. 

an underrated playmaker, his career seemed to fizzle out when he left Villa

On 07/04/2020 at 14:21, VillaChris said:

Found the second leg of the Celta Vigo 98 uefa cup match randomly although we lost that on the night 3-1.

I went to both legs of that tie, and they were brilliant at VP, from memory.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I had Draper 8 on the back of my shirt, the dark blue away one from the 95/96 season. I always thought he was underrated. 

I thought he was pretty average tbh but then I was too young for 95/96.

Taylor and Townsend could do the ratting and also chip in with more goals than Draper over a season.

I think that's one of the reasons why we didn't kick on under SBL after 1996. We needed more creativity in central midfield which is obviously why we signed Curcic but he was big failure obviously for a few reasons.

On 11/04/2020 at 10:55, It's Your Round said:

I had Draper 8 on the back of my shirt, the dark blue away one from the 95/96 season. I always thought he was underrated. 

I got that shirt for Christmas that year, Santa messed up and put Draper and 9 on the back....stupid Santa.  Local clothes shop "fixed" it by putting a navy 8 on top of the 9 and then a white 8. 

5 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

I got that shirt for Christmas that year, Santa messed up and put Draper and 9 on the back....stupid Santa.  Local clothes shop "fixed" it by putting a navy 8 on top of the 9 and then a white 8. 

Well Santa certainly got his comeuppance three years later at home to Arsenal on Boxing Day! 

• Haha 1

Â