Match Broadcasts / Streams

Junxs

I know you all must be really bored, so thought I'd let you know sky are showing last years play off final at 10pm on the Football channel 

Sorry Mods, I know its not really the place.. but I know I'd be delighted if I didnt know and it appeared on the main page. I'll delete it once it starts.

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t know why I cancelled it when I could have just suspended payment. I had a senior moment there. I guess there’s f al to watch anyway. 

Well i was gonna cancel it but was put on hold for 50 mins after being transferred to the relevant department (Still no answer) so gave up in the end...( Which i guess is exactly what they wanted anyhow) Maybe try again in the week or just cancel the subscription payments

51 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

Well i was gonna cancel it but was put on hold for 50 mins after being transferred to the relevant department (Still no answer) so gave up in the end...( Which i guess is exactly what they wanted anyhow) Maybe try again in the week or just cancel the subscription payments

It lets you pause it online mate.

11 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Where abouts is that mate? I've had a look on the site and app, but can't find anything.

If you click on packages then add pack. It’s on there. 

Also on the home screen when you first log in. If you scroll down you should see it.

Aston Villa TV is showing the full 90 minutes rerun of the 1994 final today at 5pm

I'm trying to work out how to edit the title of the thread.. Think this is the first thread I created in the 20 or so years I've been using VillTalk lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Aston Villa TV is showing the full 90 minutes rerun of the 1994 final today at 5pm

I'm trying to work out how to edit the title of the thread.. Think this is the first thread I created in the 20 or so years I've been using VillTalk lol

What is Aston Villa TV?

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

What is Aston Villa TV?

Its their free video service, where you can watch the full press conference and stuff before matches.. they used to do it on YouTube before, they launched this a few months ago

• Thanks 1

Just now, Junxs said:

Its their free video service, where you can watch the full press conference and stuff before matches.. they used to do it on YouTube before, they launched this a few months ago

I’ve just seen it on the official site, thanks for educating me :)

• Like 1

Fair play to the club, nothing revolutionary but will cheer some people up at this time. 

I dont know if club did it but somebody uploaded a game vs Everton in 2006 that we won. Hardly one for the memories 😂

Enjoyed the 1994 cup final today. I was only 5 years old at the time so it's not a game I've ever seen before.

90 minutes of my day with a beer watching some proper football.

Hopefully they show the 1996 cup final next Friday.

• Like 1

On 22/03/2020 at 18:04, Eastie said:

Do they pause it after 30 days notice or immediately as just paused mine and bill is showing it from 30 days time as being paused ?

Mine was paused immediately and all my future bills were credited including the one I already paid has been added to next months.

Check tomorrow and should be updated.

17 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Enjoyed the 1994 cup final today. I was only 5 years old at the time so it's not a game I've ever seen before.

90 minutes of my day with a beer watching some proper football.

Hopefully they show the 1996 cup final next Friday.

It was great to watch it again, would have been awesome if they had a widescreen recording of it in HD - but I'm asking too much

PS Thank you Mods for fixing the thread title :)

Â