What's cooking / VT cookbook merge

trimandson

Do you like to cook ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to cook ?

• Yes
    • No

Onions on burgers ...cooked or raw...what's your preference

Raw onions are disgusting. Except red ones, sliced very thin and soaked in cold water for half an hour then drained. Possibly spring onions in a salad, sliced thin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love cooking, it's fun and it gives me so much satisfaction, but after work I'm usually too tired to bother. Just do something easy like pork chops with pasta.

Pork chops with pasta; that's an odd dish, no?

I love cooking, it's fun and it gives me so much satisfaction, but after work I'm usually too tired to bother. Just do something easy like pork chops with pasta.

Phh, try my dad's cooking. It's like Ready Steady Cook, he'll pick some random ingredients and see what he can make out of it.

I'm just glad we don't have a frozen pie crust or any Tom Collins mix to go with our Cloves.

pie-cloves.jpg

Always have an idea if what you want to cook or it will nearly always end in disaster ...I did a few mystery basket competitions years ago and its not a mystery ....also did a cooking demo with fern brittons husband he says they get a list the week before for RSC and the young lads have to come up with a dish

• 1 month later...

Haha. First time since I've moved into my flat! I tend to eat the same things every week but randomly decided to buy steak this time round (not sure why I never before). 

Anyway, tasted beautiful!

• Like 1

I'm cooking French fries and have some grated mozzarella in the fridge. Yup... Awesome. I mighty even melt the cheese on top of the fries under these grill or in the microwave. I have Nandos piri piri, chilli and BBQ sauce on standby.

Not really, I sometimes have it with rice. Depends how I feel.

• Like 1

Made Bahn Mi using Jamie Oliver's leftover recipe. Had tacos yesterday. Absolutely Lovely and very economical using Sunday roast leftovers. I'm not sure the lady appreciated the scotch bonnets though, she was howling.

Â