WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

What do you call a bloke with no arms and no legs under a pile of leaves? Russell

What do you call a bloke with no arms and no legs in the sea? Bob

What do you call a bloke with a seagull on his head? Cliff

moan

Signal for sex:

Man marries deaf girl. He mimes to her: "Let's make a signal code if we want

sex?"

She nods and agrees. So he goes: "If I want sex, I'll squeeze your breast.

In response you can shake my penis once for "yes" and 50 times for "no"....

In war soldiers get injured, right?

Here's how different races exclaim:

When the BRITISH got shot - OH MY GOD.....!!!!

When the INDIAN got shot - AH-YOYO AMMAH...!!!

But when the CHINESE Hokkien got shot, they go - NABUEH CHEE BYE, TIOK LIAO...!!!!

Guest RantinRob

A woman in a small heath shirt walks into the Dole Office, trailed by 15 kids... "WOW," the social worker exclaims, "Are they ALL YOURS???" "Yep they are all mine," the dog-ugly slapper sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before. She says, "Sit down Leroy. All the children rush to find seats.

"Well," says the social worker, then you must be here to sign on. I'll need all your children's names."

"This one's my oldest - he is Leroy." "OK, and who's this one?" Well, this one he is Leroy, also." The social worker raises an eyebrow but continues. One by one, through the oldest four, all boys, all named Leroy. Then she is introduced to the eldest girl, named Leighroy!

"All right..." says the caseworker, "I'm seeing a pattern here. Are they ALL named Leroy?" The Blue Nose Slag replied, "Well, yes - it makes it easier. When it is time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I just yell 'Leroy!' An' when it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Leroy!' an' they all come a runnin.' An 'if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell 'Leroy' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Leroy."

The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, "But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?" "Ah, that's so easy," said the trollop. "Then I calls them by their last names."

:shock: :lol:

In Texas this young boy walks past a house with an old man sitting on a porch in a rocking chair, the old man shouts ‘what you got there boy?’

The boy shouts back ‘I got me some chicken wire’

‘what you gonna do with that boy?’

‘I’m gonna catch me some chickens’

the old man laughs and says ‘ you cant catch chickens with chicken wire’

‘then you just watch me’

later that day the old man sees the boy walk past his house with a load of chickens and the boy shouts ‘I told ya’

Next day the boy walks past the house again and the old man shouts ‘what you got there boy?’

The boy shouts back ‘I got me some duck tape’

‘what you gonna do with that boy?’

‘I’m gonna catch me some ducks’

the old man laughs and says ‘ you cant catch ducks with duck tape’

‘then you just watch me’

later that day the old man sees the boy walk past his house with a load of ducks and the boy shouts ‘I told ya’

Next day the boy walks past the house again and the old man shouts ‘what you got there boy?’

The boy shouts back ‘I got me some to pussy willow’

‘let me get my coat boy’

Man goes to the doctor with a broken foot. The doctor says “Do you know you have over 200 bones in your body?” The man replies “Keep it down there’s 3 dogs outside”

Â