WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

So I was s****ing some bird over the kitchen table when we hear someone trying the front door.

"Quick, it's my husband, try the back door" she said.

Looking back I probably should have legged it but you don't get invitations like that every day!

Influenced by that scarecrow one a page back...

I saw a scarecrow having a wank the other day, poor bastard was just clutching at straws.

*edit, i see the filter got me, haha

I saw a scarecrow having a w-ank the other day, poor bastard was just clutching at straws.

I met a girl in the park the other evening. There was an instant spark between us and she immediately dropped to her knees and laid on the grass at my feet. As we lay there making love, I thought "These Taser guns are well worth the money"

A sexy young girl approached me in the club last night.

"Wanna buy me a few drinks?" she whispered with a wink.

"Of course," I burst out, shooting to the bar.

After she had drunk 5 vodkas within 10 minutes, I gave her a nudge.

"I bet you're the type of girl that uses men to get drunk and gives nothing in return, aren't you?" I asked.

"You've got me all figured out," she smirked.

"Well not tonight!" I replied, waving an empty Rohypnol box in her face.

I was standing there, hands trembling, my wife due home from work any time now... I reached for my youngest daughter's top - it came off with little resistance.

Her training bra was my next hurdle. Hands still trembling, I gently unclipped it and unable to control my hands I watched it as it fell to the floor.

Her short little skirt was next, I reached out and slid it off. As I ran my hands slowly over her My Little Pony panties I could feel they were already really, really damp...

Anyway, I'd better finish getting the rest of the washing in - it's raining and my Parkinsons isn't making it any easier.

I was standing there, hands trembling, my wife due home from work any time now... I reached for my youngest daughter's top - it came off with little resistance.

Her training bra was my next hurdle. Hands still trembling, I gently unclipped it and unable to control my hands I watched it as it fell to the floor.

Her short little skirt was next, I reached out and slid it off. As I ran my hands slowly over her My Little Pony panties I could feel they were already really, really damp...

Anyway, I'd better finish getting the rest of the washing in - it's raining and my Parkinsons isn't making it any easier.

:puke::crylaugh::puke:

Went to the pub with my girlfriend last night. Locals were shouting names at me just because my girlfriend is 21 and I'm 50.

It completely ruined our 10th anniversary.

I was devastated to find out my wife was having an affair, but by turning to religion I was soon able to come to terms with the whole thing.

I converted to Islam, and we're stoning her in the morning!

Â