Relegation thread

Knutserov13

15 hours ago, Only2McInallys said:

Or it’s the fans expectations.

Westwood came in for some horrible abuse on here he couldn’t do this or that.A lot of posters on here only see what a player can’t do rather than what they can do.Maybe if we had kept hold of Westwood we wouldn’t have needed Nakamba and then we could have bought Benrahma sometimes keeping players allows you to spend more on other areas.

Maybe some posters on here can take some responsibility for our problems.

Look at El gazi he made a mistake is it going to help him to abuse him on social media,is it going to affect other players thinking if they make an error they are going to be crucified.

Then we wonder why some players are afraid to take risks with the ball.

We hopefully have 2 games left let’s just think positively about are players and hope we can perform to the best of our ability .I can not forgive a player for not giving his all but I can accept a player giving the ball away or making a mistake.It happens.

The time for proper player assessments is at the end of the season.Now is the time for support and prayer (if you believe in McGrath)

Has it occurred to you that Sean Dyche has got more out of him and blended him in to a team, where his shortfalls are less obvious......Burnley are no great, but they are well balanced.

15 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

Did dyche buy his time when he relegated Burnley?

He must have done, otherwise, they would have sacked him.......they must have seen enough, to keep him.

20 minutes ago, TRO said:

He must have done, otherwise, they would have sacked him.......they must have seen enough, to keep him.

Rumours are, Dyche is gone in the summer.  Doesn’t get on with the owners apparently 

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think if we get twatted against Arsenal......opinions will change quicker than a whores draws.

Well yes, the situation will obviously change and I imagine opinions will follow suit.

7 hours ago, jim said:

I wouldn't be writing Watford off just yet, a new voice in the dressing room maybe just what they need and a point would see them get one the line I think. I can't see us getting 4 points from the last two. 

No new voice is getting them points in their next 2 games. No chance. If they stay up it'll be by default 

49 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Rumours are, Dyche is gone in the summer.  Doesn’t get on with the owners apparently 

It's not really any suprise that he will be leaving.

A couple of descisions have taken place that never went down well with Dyche combined with him probably wanting a fresh challenge, but he will still be departing with his reputation intact.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think if we get twatted against Arsenal......opinions will change quicker than a whores draws.

I think if we get twatted against Arsenal..... People's opinion of Smith will drop quicker than a whores draws! 

• Like 1

Pep has had his press conference for Tuesday game said:

We are going to make some changes. Some players played the semi-final and will play (on Tuesday) but we will see. 

We will play the next two games and try to let them all of them play.

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Pep has had his press conference for Tuesday game said:

We are going to make some changes. Some players played the semi-final and will play (on Tuesday) but we will see. 

We will play the next two games and try to let them all of them play.

Doesn't look like he'll just be fielding the kids at least like I initially feared. Any configuration of first teamers should be enough to dispatch Watford I'm sure.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Doesn't look like he'll just be fielding the kids at least like I initially feared. Any configuration of first teamers should be enough to dispatch Watford I'm sure.

It’ll be a strong line up be most of the semi final team, he usually only changes his defence and one attacking player usually